That's it Easter is over

Options
We have hunted eggs, made rice crispy nests and eaten them, eaten our own body weight in chocolate

And now it's time to carry on with the diet!

I do IF so I'm not too concerned. Looking forward to loosing the next stone

Get in!

Replies

• MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I'm doing IF, too, Alternate Day in my case. Today just happens to not be my day. But I'm saving myself for the Easter candy clearance aisle tomorrow. :laugh:
  • FeebRyan
    FeebRyan Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I'm doing IF, too, Alternate Day in my case. Today just happens to not be my day. But I'm saving myself for the Easter candy clearance aisle tomorrow. :laugh:

I'm going to fast til 10am tomorrow and then do a 22.5 hour fast til Tuesday afternoon. I know that seems like a funny way of doing it but I just can't handle 24 hour fasts right now. Maybe I will have the will power in a month or two to increase things.

So I do 5pm til 10am most days and just increase it til 2 twice or three times a week. My calories aren't much reduced but I eat healthy anyway and it certainly gets the weight off all the right places lol
  • Defren
    Defren Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I'm Sooooooooooo pleased I'm not the only one who has gone a little bit crazy today. Hope you all had a very happy Easter.
  • nwg74
    nwg74 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I have left half an egg and a creme egg for tomorrow as it is still Easter Monday. I still have another egg which I will have next weekend.
  • stressedmum73
    Options
    Have totally indulged in chocolate this weekend. Have just eaten half egg after a chip shop tea tonight, half an egg last night and my profile pic is the no bake nutella cheesecake 900 cals a portion I made and ate friday.

Thankfully I am near goal and restart my running on Tuesday morning but I will never ever be able to cut chocolate from my diet:-)
  • FeebRyan
    Options
    I have left half an egg and a creme egg for tomorrow as it is still Easter Monday. I still have another egg which I will have next weekend.

See I just can't do that, I'm all or nothing sort of gal.

I just ate so much choccy today and won't have any for a while and then wil have a bit for a pudding or something, I don't cut it out of my diet completely, but I don't lie to myself that I can do little bits and store it, we're all different I suppose :)
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    It's not over for me. I'm taking the whole day to generally enjoy myself.
  • nwg74
    nwg74 Posts: 360 Member
    Options

I just ate so much choccy today and won't have any for a while and then wil have a bit for a pudding or something, I don't cut it out of my diet completely, but I don't lie to myself that I can do little bits and store it, we're all different I suppose :)

I changed my mind :) I ended up having the whole egg now but have still left the creme egg for tomorrow. The Cadbury's caramel egg I have left will be for next weekend.
  • FeebRyan
    Options
    It's not over for me. I'm taking the whole day to generally enjoy myself.

I took the whole weekend, ending at 5pm on Sunday so I can do a fast, although I did have an alcoholic ginger beer to sup through this evening so even that's a bit of a fake fast lol
  • FeebRyan
    Options

I changed my mind :) I ended up having the whole egg now but have still left the creme egg for tomorrow. The Cadbury's caramel egg I have left will be for next weekend.

You are amazing, I would never be able to look at a cadburies caramel for a whole week!
  • krhn
    krhn Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I personally applaud you people doing IF, thats dedication to stick to it! I reckon i wouldn't be able to do IF if i wanted to :embarassed:
  • FeebRyan
    Options
    I personally applaud you people doing IF, thats dedication to stick to it! I reckon i wouldn't be able to do IF if i wanted to :embarassed:

I can handle not eating for a bit, it's the constant putting of details into a calorie counter that I can't stand, drives me mad, especially when every meal is from scratch!
  • FeebRyan
    Options

I can handle not eating for a bit, it's the constant putting of details into a calorie counter that I can't stand, drives me mad, especially when every meal is from scratch!