What did you do today...

Mireille
Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
I did turbo jam cardio mix 1 and and hip hop abs (hips buns and thighs). Burnt 525 calories in total.

Tell us what you did.

Have a great day everyone! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Mireille
    I did turbo jam cardio mix 1 and and hip hop abs (hips buns and thighs). Burnt 525 calories in total.

Tell us what you did.

Have a great day everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • lorelai63
    lorelai63 Posts: 417 Member
    I shopped! hhahaha Lots of walking here.
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    An hour on the ski machine, 20 reps of 10 different routines on the ball, 25 minutes on weghts and now I'm going out to hump trees to the orchard for planting.
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    30 min of tae-bo dvd work out
    1500 skips with a jumping rope takes me about 25 min in sets of 50 and 100 alterning
    weights lifting for 20 min or so
  • Mireille
    30 min of tae-bo dvd work out
    1500 skips with a jumping rope takes me about 25 min in sets of 50 and 100 alterning
    weights lifting for 20 min or so

1500 skips...that's amazing. I tried skipping once after my workout video and I lasted 1 minute. Do you do before or after Tae bo?
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    yesterday was torcher lol

We did indian runs and every half a mile we did pushups, situps, and leg lifts. We ran for a total of 3.3 miles.
  • Todd
    Todd Posts: 22
    I am at work today finishing up my 72 hour work week (12 hour shifts) in the IT department at a hospital.
    I eat a lot of fruit and veggies while working.
    I get some exercise when I have to visit a floor and fix something...
    I will do the treadmill for a mile tonight, I think?
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    1500 skips...that's amazing. I tried skipping once after my workout video and I lasted 1 minute. Do you do before or after Tae bo?
    [/quote]

i do it after tae bo .. i find that it gives me a good warm up... i did it progessivly. adding a 150 skips when i felt i could do it. 1500 is new. i used to do only 1000 not that long ago ..
  • don't have much time to exercise when the kids have holly-days or at the week-ends!!!
    Today I'm going to the park....They'll do allot of exercise!!:tongue:
  • Helawat
    Helawat Posts: 605 Member
    I did a step aerobics / strength training class and heading to pilates at noon.
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    I've done nothing but clean & Spring crafts with the girls:wink:

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    I worked on a scrapbook from hell with an x-nun
    I hope that counts for something:sad:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    I went shopping for most the day and bought some exercise equipment, does that count haha!!
  • backontrac
    backontrac Posts: 27 Member
    yard sales, walked the dog, cleaned a little house, played ball with the dogs , worked on my diary..and now reading some MOTIVATIONAL good stuff from all of you !!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    woke up 7 ish, 45 minutes of a.m. work out, got ready for the drag race, got there and was rained out, came home and walked 2 hours at a flea market...
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Had another bad night of sleeping, so was up all hours and in the chat room a couple of times, it was empty. I finally got in gear about 8am and done laundry, vacuumed through the house. Went out for my half hour walk, and checked on here several times. Still never had any luck finding anyone in chat room. But it was a good day.:happy:
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    I did Opera work today....we did painting and construction and prop set ups and lots of carrying and lifting....i felt the burn haha.

...wish I had time to run though.
  • curvylady
    curvylady Posts: 135
    I cut the front and back lawns and we only have one of those old fashioned push reel mowers (no power). Good workout for 30 minutes...twice per week.
  • Mireille
    Excellent job everyone!

Today is a new day (30th) and although I didn't feel like working out this morning, I did Tae Bo amphed (wicked workout) and 30 minutes on the elliptical. I feel much more energized and ready take on the day.
    Now, if only my kids would listen to me!! :grumble: