How do I make my lower part of my stomach smaller?

Options
The top half of my stomach is smaller than the bottom half, and I'm aware it's normal, but how would make the bottom half smaller?
I was thinking sit ups but I'm looking for all suggestions!

Replies

• mizkirsty
    mizkirsty Posts: 21
    Options
    I suppose it depends are you wanting to rid excess fat on your lower abdomen or tone it up. Sit ups won't tone fat cardio will burn the fat then the sit-ups would tone the muscles underneath xx
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    i have the same problem and i have been told to either ramp up my cardio to blow off more fat or lift heavy.. so right now i am going to ramp up my cardio and burn more off if i can and then start lifting heavier to tighten up...
  • CoachReddy
    CoachReddy Posts: 3,949 Member
    Options
    The top half of my stomach is smaller than the bottom half, and I'm aware it's normal, but how would make the bottom half smaller?

eating right and exercising.

that is all.

edit: and lifting weights does it better than cardio contrary to popular belief
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    You can't spot reduce - your body decideds where the fat will comes off.

Lift heavy and eat at a deficit. :drinker:
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options

eating right and exercising.

that is all.

edit: and lifting weights does it better than cardio contrary to popular belief

i agree with this - especially the heavy lifting part!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    but a program like les mills combat which has MMA moves is known to blow away belly fat, is it not?... that is what i was told? i was goign to do chalean extreme but a few have suggested combat 1st then do chalean...