New here, reading some of the posts.

Options
13»

Replies

• MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    As of today I have been on this site for 795 days and no one has ever been rude to me. I can't believe how many people can't see the difference between simple humor and sarcasm and actual rudeness. Of course people can sometimes be downright rude, but most of us are just trying to have a little fun...
  • theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    You're right! Let's blow this pop stand ! You quit, I quit! We're outta here!
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options

Ahhhh I was just starting to get to know you
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options

Here you go :flowerforyou:

2322818b10a5345a89a7f96edd73cce2-63095031.gif
  • theCarlton
    Options
    Rage quitting is even better. Hang on, I need to find something to get worked up over.
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options

Here you go :flowerforyou:

2322818b10a5345a89a7f96edd73cce2-63095031.gif

WOW gone wrong I assume
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Rage quitting is even better. Hang on, I need to find something to get worked up over.

Here, I'll help.

You know those pants? Well, yeah, actually they *do* make your butt look big.

(:flowerforyou: )
  • theCarlton
    Options

Here, I'll help.

You know those pants? Well, yeah, actually they *do* make your butt look big.

(:flowerforyou: )
    Mean people!!!! MFP = MEAN F'ING PEOPLE!! I came for support!! And for recipes using cauliflower as a substitute for things that taste good and this is what I get!