New to MFP!

Options
:smile:

Hi, my name is Wendy. I've been on here for about 2 weeks now, but haven't really moved around on the message boards a whole lot. I have 3 kids. A son, 13, another son, 9 and a baby girl who is 11 months. I'm trying to lose that baby weight!! :frown:
I'm also married to a wonderful man who is supportive and encouraging. I look forward to the motivation here on this site!

Replies

• ron2282
    ron2282 Posts: 2,772 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!
  • IanRS
    IanRS Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am new too - been here a week. I have found it to be a great help in focussing myself both with the recording and with the encouragement I give and receive.
  • remolding
    remolding Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! I have not been a member too long, find it very helpful, also makes you aware of what your eating when you have to log it. Good luck on your journey:flowerforyou:
  • corykirk72
    corykirk72 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey everyone my name is Kirk. I started on monday using the fun ol Iphone, and I love it so far. Lost 6 pounds this week. attribute that to the constant monitoring on the iphone. Makes it kind of fun, and some serious hiking and running at Spring Mill State park with the nike ipod. Thank goodness for Asic's. This is the first time in 8 years I have weighed under 200 pounds, and I wont even think of slowing down until I get to 180. Hope everyone is enjoying their weightloss and reading eat this not that...