30 LB to lose by June/July, anyone else?

Options
124»

Replies

• jaxx2011
    jaxx2011 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am in - want to lose 20ish by mid June!
  • phipps3113
    Options
    My name is Mark and I am down about 25 so far with about 15 to go. If anyone wants to add me, I am happy to help. I am learning healthy cooking alternatives and will share what I learn. Let me know what I can do to help.
  • mariarose88
    Options
    Me too! I want to be down 26lbs by the second week of June or at least really close to then. Gotta be ready for vacation! It's the first real one I've taken in sooo long!
  • larenners
    larenners Posts: 10
    Options
    New to MFP... but I'd like to join this and be accountable to others to hopefully keep me motivated. How does it work? we say we're in and then what?
  • SuperDuperFittt
    Options
    Hi, there.

I have a bit over 20 lbs to lose by the end of May. I have the 1200 cal intake per day and the cardio plus weights plan too.

Let's get this done people.
  • jess_goobie
    jess_goobie Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    So I just created a group for all of us who want to help each other lose 30lbs by June/July please add the group and we can keep track of our weight loss!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/13543-lose-30lbs-by-july-1st
  • Sdfarrow13
    Options
    Hello all,

I'd like to join in as well. I am still nursing my 7 month old but I would really like to see my 27lbs from pregnancy disappear!
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I have a similar goal roughly 20-25 pounds in a month, thats why i am hitting the gym for two a days starting monday add me we can motivate one another