I am now in the steady state section of my program.

Options
I have been on my diet for ~17 weeks. At this point I have lost 43 lbs (running average, actual today's weight is 5 lbs lower.) I am nearly half way to the first REAL landmark. (I have psychological landmarks every 10 lbs and changing the 100's digit was exciting, but the first real goal is to get my BMI below 30.) Ultimately I want to get to a BMI around 25, but I know the last 5 points will take longer.

I was on another tracker before I found MFP, but I like the fact that MFP has apps for Blackberry and Android. I am able to keep my intake below 1900 Calories, I am getting to the point where I will eat something to raise my intake to get to my goal.

The only other tool I use is the Hacker's Diet weight tracker that shows a weighted average from my recent weigh ins. This really helps seeing the trend drop when my weigh in can jump 3 lbs in a day.

So far; a success, still a ways to go.

Replies

• RoadsterGirlie
    RoadsterGirlie Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your achievement. There's no question you will reach your goals!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!