Upper body workouts?

Options
Hey guys, I was wondering if you had any suggestions for some upper body workouts? Basically I just had surgery on my leg and so I am not very mobile, but I'd like to keep on moving - anything I can do to work my upper body?

Replies

• JenMc14
    JenMc14 Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Weights wise, you could do all of these seated: overhead press, biceps curls, triceps extensions. You could bench if you didn't use your legs. For more cardio activity,you could do jabs, crosses and uppercuts while seated. You can also Goolge seated or chair workouts and find some things as well.
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    You Tube has a few Chair Aerobic videos...mostly designed for senior citizens or people who use wheelchairs, but it will work just fine for you.

Also fitnessblender.com has lots of full length workouts. You can narrow your search parameters to focus on a specific muscle group. You should be able to find several options. You may have to modify a few things, they often stand for their workouts. So just sit still and only use your upper body. It should work just fine.