Cashews

Options
2»

Replies

• ripemango
    ripemango Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Not concerned with popularity I see :)
    I'm the person who picks out all the cashews from the mixed nut bowl at a party.
  • kuntry_navy
    kuntry_navy Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    dang i shouldn't have looked! my portion(winging it) looked more like the bottom one, smh
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    ^^^ i love your mango.

chocolate covered macadamia nuts... *drool*
  • carryingon
    carryingon Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    My son is severely allergic and has to have an epipen :cry: I miss eating them, but it's not worth the risk. Have a couple extra for me:wink:
  • carryingon
    carryingon Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    I haven't met a nut I don't like.

Story of my life!
  • EvelynBfly78
    EvelynBfly78 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Cashews are my favorite nut. I could eat a whole pound at one sitting! That's why I don't have them in the house.
  • JeneticTraining
    JeneticTraining Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Once I open a fresh pack/container of cashews, they'll be gone within minutes.

I just... inhale cashews. Thats pretty much the only thing I binge on.
  • soulshine23
    soulshine23 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    cashews are my downfall. i love them, we are soulmates.

i hiked to the grand canyon, and my food of choice was cashews & raisins... i made little "pb&j's" by placing a raisin between the 2 cashew pieces, a perfect little sandwich of deliciousness.

so, no cashews in the house for me. i lose all reserve. no self-control. i like them raw, no salt necessary. i could eat lbs. at a time :(
    maybe they are the devil?

the oddest thing is that they are that little stub at the top of the actual cashew fruit. so much effort for such a weird little thing!
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    I just tried to lick the screen to taste the cashews.

I'll be over in the corner, looking for my dignity.
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    I haven't met a nut I don't like.

Brazil nuts are my very favorite. Cashews and pistachios are tied for third. I LOVE LOVE LOVE macadamias.
    I go to Sprouts and stock up on their nuts and seeds when on sale. Right now I still have about 4 lbs of cashews and 3 lbs of Brazil nuts in the pantry. I usually eat them alone or make cashew banana butter.
  • smilingirisheyes
    smilingirisheyes Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    ...Right now I still have about 4 lbs of cashews and 3 lbs of Brazil nuts in the pantry. I usually eat them alone or make cashew banana butter.

Are you single?
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    Options
    Honey roasted or GTFO
  • freekat
    freekat Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I love cashews. I eat 20g at least once a day with fruit for a snack. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
  • leighann881
    leighann881 Posts: 371
    Options
    i call shenanigans!

the correct portion size is "1 can".

YKhrd.gif
  • TheDevastator
    TheDevastator Posts: 1,626 Member
    Options
    ...Right now I still have about 4 lbs of cashews and 3 lbs of Brazil nuts in the pantry. I usually eat them alone or make cashew banana butter.

Are you single?
    haha
  • TheDevastator
    TheDevastator Posts: 1,626 Member
    Options
    If I ordered 25 lbs of cashew, they would still be gone in a week maximum. No joke.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    Measure out 1-2 oz of cashews, and peel one banana. Eat. They are awesome together. (I also have to pre-measure cashews otherwise I can easily eat a 10 oz can/bag.)
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    I love cashews! I have been known to eat over 1000 calories of cashews and/or walnuts in a single day on occasion.
  • caribougal
    caribougal Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I have a full canister of cashews and pistachios on my counter. My toddlers love them, and they could use the extra fat and calories. They never eat more than a few at a time. I totally have to measure them out or else I would eat the whole canister.