2 Easters in pictures 100lbs difference between them

Options

Replies

• Yellerie
    Yellerie Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Wow FANTASTIC!!! Congrats on your fabulous weight loss! You definately inspire me! I am starting near where you did & I carry my weight in a very similar way to the way you did & seeing how skinny you are gives me hope I can get there some day too. :)
  • lizlkbg
    lizlkbg Posts: 566
    Options
    Your husband got an upgrade!:)

And yet, I am still the lucky one to have him. :flowerforyou:

That made me tear up. :flowerforyou:
  • ripemango
    ripemango Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    dramatic transformation, not just in your size but even your skin. You don't look so happy in the 1st pic but look for very content in the 2nd.

way to go on our weightloss!!
  • lizlkbg
    lizlkbg Posts: 566
    Options
    I bet you find yourself in the awkward situation of being mistaken for your 17 year old's girlfriend quite often!
  • Prettymisssparkles
    Prettymisssparkles Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous! <3
  • whitecapwendy
    whitecapwendy Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    fantastic job.
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look stunning!
  • Loves418
    Loves418 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful and I love your dress..when I reach 117 can I borrow it?? lol...I can't wait to be thin enough to wear pretty dresses again...thanks for sharing
  • Defren
    Defren Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh... What an amazing transformation. Congratulations on all you have achieved. Beautiful lady, with a beautiful family. Well done.
  • claudiasiplak
    claudiasiplak Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! I can't believe you have six boys!, Amazing!
  • WickedZoey
    WickedZoey Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    AMAZING TRANSFORMATION!
  • nessagrace22
    nessagrace22 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Your husband got an upgrade!:)

And yet, I am still the lucky one to have him. :flowerforyou:

Wow, beautiful outside and in
  • VeeBethTris
    VeeBethTris Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    You are stunning!!
  • Oncebittentwiceshy38
    Oncebittentwiceshy38 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    WOW! you look amazing!!!
  • iggyboo93
    iggyboo93 Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Wow! Can I write this? You were pretty a year ago but you are now definitively smoking hot!

Edited to add - I read the link on huffpost - so inspirational! Great job on your achievement and thank you for sharing your story!
  • julie781
    julie781 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Inspiring!!! You look beautiful (and your hubbie looks so proud)!
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring. You look gorgeous! Any good pointers for those of us who have a long way to go still?

1. Diet - Eat less than you burn and make sure you chose quality and quantity over temporary pleasure
    2. Exercise - Just move everytime you find yourself sitting still
    3. Determination - Don't stop, don't cheat, don't let the scale lie to you, don't make excuses, don't let social obligations derail you, don't depend on others noticing, DO think before you eat - will this make me happier in the long run?
  • serz81
    serz81 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Stunning! Not only because of the weight loss, but because you can see you're happy and that light now shines outwards! A true inspiration!! :happy:
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful and I love your dress..when I reach 117 can I borrow it?? lol...I can't wait to be thin enough to wear pretty dresses again...thanks for sharing

Absolutely!:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!