Unfreakingbelievable!!!

Options
igmom
igmom Posts: 90
When my ex husband and I split up, I switched gyms to get away from him. So then he joined my new gym, and shortly after that, married one of the instructors there, and then became an instructor himself. So then I switched back to my old gym and got a promise from him to never come back to that gym. So yesterday I discovered that he and his wife are now working at my gym. There are plenty of gyms in Tucson, and mine is all the way across the city from where they live. What is wrong with these people?!!!

Replies

• oomalmal
    oomalmal Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    They're buttholes.
  • LPNlauren
    LPNlauren Posts: 27
    Options
    what a d-bag! Sorry for the troubles your having, just look cute in your workout gear and don't pay him any attention! LOL
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    Sounds like they both have some issues. I once had an ex gf who stalked me with her new bf trying to get me to have some weird sex thing with them. She needed that kind of "closure" she said. Lol I said no thank you. Unfortantly it came down to me having to show her new bf why I took kick boxing. But in your situation I would change gyms, and not tell them where. If they follow again get a restraining order.
  • LPNlauren
    LPNlauren Posts: 27
    Options
    P.S. She is being a little classless too! Just to add....any woman knows that she would never want to have to see her ex-husband with his new wife on a daily basis! So she should have a little class and compassion for the situation. In my opinion she is not worth your time anywho.....Don't let them have the upper hand by switching gyms because that is exactly what they want!
  • igmom
    Options
    Yep. After hyperventalating quite a bit and dropping many loud f-bombs at the gym, I noticed in the mirror how good I looked, and I started thinking that fabulousity is the best revenge.
  • amandabrady
    amandabrady Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Sounds like somebody wants to check you out all the time! Completely ridiculous. I agree with the advice to switch gyms and not tell them which one you are joining. I suppose some people are so unsatisfied with their lives (and maybe a little jealous of yours now?) that they feel the need to stalk and play childish games. Best of luck in dealing with the situation, just keep moving up in the world and leave the extra baggage behind! :wink:
  • 2daughtermom
    Options
    Yep. After hyperventalating quite a bit and dropping many loud f-bombs at the gym, I noticed in the mirror how good I looked, and I started thinking that fabulousity is the best revenge.

You took the words right out of my mouth. You need to turn this around to your advantage and let it make you work even harder so he'll be eating his heart out, WORK IT GIRL!!!!!!!
  • fitzio1015
    fitzio1015 Posts: 168
    Options
    Personally i wouldn't change gyms again.... if they want you gone they will have to leave this time.... If they think it bothers you then they win..... Hell take one of their classes...hahahaha.....They must really like seeing you if they have to go where you are all the time....

Just go have fun and keep up the good work.... They are the ones stressin about you.....wondering what you are doing......
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    They are mentalcases.
  • khillman77
    khillman77 Posts: 66
    Options
    make sure you look extra HOT everytime you go to the gym! Don't switch gyms because of those idiots, because apparently they are not happy with their own marriage. And as far as the new wife goes, She is not a Real woman, because she would have put a stop to that. He still wants you girl!!!! Everytime you think about them, trust me THEY are thinking about you too, so work it girl!! :wink:
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,578 Member
    Options
    Just take the high road and assume they're there because of the job opportunity. Even if that's wrong, it will bug you less, which will bug them more! :laugh:
  • MyDream
    MyDream Posts: 72
    Options
    Don't switch gyms again, you're there for you, not them. Just keep plugging along for yourself and your sanity and know that it's all about you. You're situation sucks but keep rockin'. Good luck!
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    one word INCONSIDERATE!!!!! Oh i could go on but i am trying to be more spiritually fit today!
  • igmom
    Options
    I should tell you why we split up. I found out that he was recruiting college girls on the internet and photographing them nude at his sister's house when she was out of town. I just thank my lucky stars that I am no longer married to that loser.
  • MyDream
    MyDream Posts: 72
    Options
    Ouch! What a loser he is! At least you got rid of him, you don't deserve someone like that in your life.
  • 2daughtermom
    Options
    I should tell you why we split up. I found out that he was recruiting college girls on the internet and photographing them nude at his sister's house when she was out of town. I just thank my lucky stars that I am no longer married to that loser.

Makes me wonder if his new wife is one of the recruitees. If she is, she can't have much dignity or self esteem. They make a good couple, because she has to be just as low as he is. Who needs a man anyway. I've been with out one for 11 years and I have done more in those 11 years then I have my whole life.

What will make him mad is just ignore him and to make him even madder, maybe find a drop dead gorgeous guy running on a treadmill and strike up a conversation with him and smile a lot.
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,578 Member
    Options
    All the more reason not to give him the satisfaction of letting him know he's getting under your skin. I'm glad you got out of that relationship!