Another 30DS board

RevCO30
RevCO30 Posts: 176 Member
Hey all! Starting 30 DS tomorrow for the month of April, anyone with me? Had great results in February and ready to do it again and hopefully drop some more lbs and inches!

Replies

• active0health
    active0health Posts: 20 Member
    I'm in! I bought mine and this is my first time doing it. I did a little preview of it today since i've never done a Jillian Michaels workout before, and boy am I in for it ... I was already out of breath at the end of the warm up. How was it the first time? Are you going to do it level 1-2-3 again since this is your round 2? How many days did you do it in? What were you results?
  • spookygirl67
    spookygirl67 Posts: 9 Member
    I'm in! I actually did it for the first time today. Wanted to die when I was done and that was at level 1! I row almost daily so I didn't think it woudl kick my butt that bad...
  • I've been doing the 30 day shred (level 1) for about 2 and a half months, not every day, I go between that one and the 6 days to a 6 pack and I've done the Banish Fat, boost Metabolism twice (in two months, it makes me want to throw up by the end). I've lost 12 lbs. I did level 2 weeks ago but didn't think it was that bad. It didn't seem so intense to me and I wondered if it was meant to be the same intensity level as Level 1 but just different exercises. Uh, then I started Level 2 yesterday again and I am seriously wondering what I was thinking! Maybe I didn't give it my all. Felt it today in my butt... which is the part I need to feel it in and today I was sweating!! Love it!! I love Jillian! I do recommend her book Master Your Metabolism, about how our imbalanced hormones contribute to weight gain and how to get it in check again. Anyway, would love to connect with others here and encourage each other. Keep at it ladies, the results are amazing!
  • jdfraser85
    jdfraser85 Posts: 11 Member
    So I don't know how to invite people to a group, maybe I'd have to be a group creator, but try searching Jillians Michaels 30 day shred April 2013. It's a group that I report into and has 99 members so far.

Good luck! I'm on day 2 and this is also my second round, did my first round in January. Feel free to add me!!
  • RevCO30
    I'm in! I bought mine and this is my first time doing it. I did a little preview of it today since i've never done a Jillian Michaels workout before, and boy am I in for it ... I was already out of breath at the end of the warm up. How was it the first time? Are you going to do it level 1-2-3 again since this is your round 2? How many days did you do it in? What were you results?

I did 30 days, 10 days at each level. I lost 6 lbs and a total of 8.75" overall, I did not adhere to a strict "diet" however. I plan on sticking to healthy eating every day this go round and see if that helps even more. The workout is definitely a challenge, each level with it's own quirks but I found it to be easy to follow for 30 days.
  • kimerz7
    kimerz7 Posts: 16 Member
    I'm in! It'll be my first time with the DVDs but I'm excited!
  • RevCO30
    I have creted a group titled April 30 DS for anyone who wants to join me there :)