only ate a meal 3 hours ago and want food again!!

Hi everyone,
Well i had a meal 3 hours ago and i already want food again....its quarter past 4 in the morning and i have already consumed approx 400 cals. No doubt i will sleep through the normal breakfast times, but theres no way i can eat again now and skip lunch. What can i do to not eat-it is consuming my every thought? Please dont say exercise.

Charlie

Replies

• mjrkearney
    mjrkearney Posts: 408 Member
    Do you want food because you're bored or because you're hungry? If you're hungry, eat. If you're bored, read a book.
  • tameejean
    tameejean Posts: 197 Member
    Easy. If you are hungry, eat.

Nothing wrong with being hungry after 3 hours. I eat every 3 hours or so anyway ;)
  • agree with tame! i eat every three hours :)
  • charliemarie923
    charliemarie923 Posts: 275 Member
    I dont think i want food as i am bored because im active in the forums on here, im chatting on facebook and im texting.
    I dont want to eat yet as i am scared i will run out of cals etc...before the end of the day. Im trying a drink first, see if that helps.

Charlie
  • uglydeuce
    uglydeuce Posts: 35 Member
    Eat if that is what your body wants. Maybe have a low cal snack to fill your stomach? Or possibly some protein to hold you off until your next meal and give you a bit of energy. Definitely keep with the water idea... I tend to think I'm hungry when instead its just me being thirsty. =]
  • charliemarie923
    Eat if that is what your body wants. Maybe have a low cal snack to fill your stomach? Or possibly some protein to hold you off until your next meal and give you a bit of energy. Definitely keep with the water idea... I tend to think I'm hungry when instead its just me being thirsty. =]

Nobody mentioned water ahhhah im drinking diet cola (dont all scream at once!). I think i may have to have a snack.
  • corsayre8
    corsayre8 Posts: 551 Member
    Or go to bed?
  • charliemarie923
    Or go to bed?

I slept from ten thirty pm til half past midnight....plus its hard to sleep when youre hungry and am obsessing over it. If i lay down i will think more, so i am trying to distract myself from the thoughts.
  • charliemarie923
    well its 6.40am and i cant hold out any longer...