Keeping accountable

Options
Sending out a call to anyone who wants to nag me for about a month; basically I've been going to the gym for an hour thrice a week for close to eight months, unfortunately I went away on tour for two weeks and the week before, and after the trip I totally slacked off.

Now, considering summer is right around the corner, I want to amp up my frequency of exercise, but decrease the intensity a bit. My plan is to:

Monday - 20 minutes run (I have a program that takes me from walk/run to straight run in about six weeks, though I feel like I can probably already handle 5-10 minutes non-stop, I used to go for an hour)
Tuesday - 40 to 60 minutes at the gym (mainly weights with 10 or 15 minutes on the elliptical)
Wednesday - 20 minutes run
Thursday - 60 minutes volleyball (if all goes well, and I get in; if not I'll go to the gym)
Friday - 60 minutes yoga
Saturday - 40 to 60 minutes at the gym
Sunday - rest (maybe I'll walk for 20 minutes, or take a leisurely swim; nothing serious)

If I actually do this I'll do around 4 hours of activity a week, I do 4 hours now, just in bigger doses and with less regularity. I'm really just looking for a friend or two to be accountable with; we could check in every day or so and just make sure we stay on track.

Hope your April is fabulous! Keep going!