Customized Weight Loss New Macros-Opinions?

Options
So I started this site about two weeks ago set my weight loss guided with 2 lbs /week loss and MFP gave me 2,000 calories.
I wanted to try and find some better numbers and I thought the protein amount they were giving me was really low so I did a little research plugged in some numbers and I think these numbers might be better for me.

I want to lose over 100 lbs but I also wanna do it safely and slowly. I do not wanna risk lowering my metabolism too fast so these are the numbers I have came up with

I started out at 242, I am now at 235 lbs I am 27 years old and I am 5'0'' . I hope that is enough information to get some opinions on my new numbers

My New Numbers

1600 calories /day

carbs/day 160 g
fat/day 62 g
protein/day 100 g

Calories burned from normal daily activity

Calories burned /week fitness goals
1,000 in 3 - 30 minute workouts

Net Calories Consumed 1,600 calories
Daily Calorie Deficit 590 calories
Projected Weight Loss 1.2 lbs/ week

What do you guys think of these numbers and these macros?? I used fat2fit radio calculators to help me come up with my numbers. I used the LBM calculator for my protein number.....

Would love some opinions !!!!

Replies

• Figjeti
    Figjeti Posts: 7
    Options
    You look like you got some solid starting numbers. Now all you can do is start crunching your data over time.

I suggest weighing youself daily while staying within +/- 5 of these macro's for 2 weeks, if you are losing the amount of weight you want to be stick to it, if you are not, I would manipulate your carbohydrate intake according to your goals (higher carbs to move up weight, lower carbs to go down in weight.) Just keep track of your weight and your macro nutrient's, stay consistent, weight first thing in the morning before eating or drinking and after using the restroom(if you have to.) wait atleast 2 weeks before modifying your macro nutrient's each time

hope this helps!
    Josh