Day 14 30DS

Options
triff14
triff14 Posts: 129 Member
I have been getting upset because I only lost .25" from my hips and waist during level 1. I had a couple of really bad days (nutrition wise) and skipped a couple of workouts...
I thought maybe if I really focus for level 2 I would have some success.
After a few days of level I'm finally starting to feel the burn and see some results!
My tummy is lifting up! :D
whefjr.jpg
Edit: I had some spelling issues -.-

Replies

• triff14
    Options
    bump
  • CCusedtodance
    CCusedtodance Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Good job!!!
  • triff14
    Options
    Thanks so much!! :)
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Jealous I'm on like day 19 and i do not see these kind of results. Good for you.
  • triff14
    Options
    Thank you! I have seen some people post that they didn't see their results until after day 25 or 27. You could even just be eliminating internal fat, which is very good. You will get your results, just don't give up!
  • fatty_to_fitty
    fatty_to_fitty Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Nice work!
  • lilunsure
    lilunsure Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Great results. Way to go! I'm on day 12...
  • triff14
    Options
    Thanks ladies!
    Great job for making it to day 12 so far!!!
  • shelby820
    shelby820 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have found that "30 days" is NOT going to be representational for almost everyone who does JM 30 day Shred or Ripped in 30. It's just unrealistic for most people. You are NOT going to look like JM or her back up crew after 30 days, unless you were already super fit to begin with. Now, I LOVE JM...I do ripped in 30 2-3 times a week as well as run 3-4 times a week; I have lost 13 pounds since January and several inches, BUT I do not look ripped in any way, shape or form. And I am at a healthy weight for my height...I'd like to lose 2-3 more pounds, but that's it. I'd really like to be more toned and muscular but that takes WAY longer than 30 days. Don't be discouraged!
  • overthehill1
    Options
    I tried the program but had to quit as my knees were hurting so bad I couldn't hardly walk. I have had alot of surgeries on them over the years due to sports injuries and just couldn't take the pain doing the program.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Nice work! 30DS is amazing, you just need to be patient. First time I did 30DS ever, I lost over 20", second time I lost 10". 30DS still is a challenge for me although I'm really bored of it.. I keep going back to it though cause it gives results and I found Ripped in 30 to be too easy.
  • brilynn79
    brilynn79 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Nice job!
  • triff14
    Options
    Thanks ladies, I agree 30DS is awesome! I get really bored by the end of the 10 days but the results are totally worth it! Just have to keep pushing through. I'm going to give RI30 a try after 30DS and see what I think of it.
    Shelby820 thank you! Great job for getting to a healthy weight for your height! Maybe in a few months we can both report some toning and muscles.
    overthehill1 that's too bad that you had to quit :( I also really enjoy the Leslie Sansone walking videos on youtube for my cardio. There are low impact options, have you tried them? They have some moves added in that definitely get my muscles working, too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!