My first before and after pics

Options
I was thumbing through some pictures this afternoon and came across our pics from Christmas, and found this. This is me at my heaviest...at aound 238 lbs. The next one was taken on Friday at 211.

I can't help but smile when I see the progress. :happy:

http://photos.myfitnesspal.com/images/photos/555/139/555139_8599.jpg

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/photos/edit?picture=162059

Replies

• oliveoil7979
    oliveoil7979 Posts: 112
    Options
    Allright. I don't know what I am doing wrong. If someone can give me some advise on how to post the pictures I would be very appreciative. I have been trying for about 30 min now and just getting frustrated.

If you click on the link it should take you to my pictures and you can see the before and after.

Thanks
    (I feel stupid now) :ohwell:
  • minus15go
    minus15go Posts: 27
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations on all the progress :)
  • Kudzu
    Kudzu Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Talk about seeing progress!! You must be so proud!! Keep up the great work!!! :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • mama22girlz
    mama22girlz Posts: 291
    Options
    second link didn't work for me but I checked out your profile pics and can see the difference. Good job
  • lovelypen50
    lovelypen50 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Wow, thanks for showing the before and after pics. They are an Inspiration.
  • run4yourlife
    run4yourlife Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Okay so I'm a little spooked. I just clicked on your second link and it took me to MY photo editing page with MY photos. What does everyone else see when they click on that link?

BTW, congrats on your weight loss.
  • cass130287
    cass130287 Posts: 5
    Options
    you look amazing! gives me motivation and hope this does work ! keep up the awesome work :)
  • tlilly80
    tlilly80 Posts: 27
    Options
    You look like a different woman! Very inspiring.....great job ;)
  • feeny
    feeny Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    you look great! I just took my "before" pics yesterday.
  • MyDream
    MyDream Posts: 72
    Options
    Rock on girl!! You look amazing and should feel so proud!

Congrats!!!
  • theologynerd
    theologynerd Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    The second link brought me to my pic, too. BUT- the first link worked, and you have made an amazing transformation! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!