I did it....My Insanity Journey & Results!

Options
2»

Replies

• jaina08
    jaina08 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great results! I have 2 and a half weeks left of Insanity and I can't wait to finish it already... Did you see the biggest results during month 2? If so, on what day/week? I can't wait to see the bigger changes in my body. Nice job though, I can totally see a big difference!
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Thanks you are just the motivation I needed to tackle Insanity.
  • soxx226
    soxx226 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Great results! Congrats!!
  • Cupcakebettiejo
    Cupcakebettiejo Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Cheers for the comments everyone!

@jaina08 I'd say my biggest change came in the last 2 weeks of Insanity, weight started to come off quite quickly and i felt so much stronger!

I started my round 2 and am on Day 5 which was Pure Cardio, forgot how crazy that one was!!

Good luck everyone!
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I want to try insanity hoping next month.
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    Well done, OP! You look great. :flowerforyou:
  • bnjones23
    bnjones23 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!!! And you went from 0 to 20 push up jacks!! That says so much right there!!! Congrats to you for completing the [program! You look amazing!!
  • sondooby
    sondooby Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Right, that has convinced me that I need to get on and do this insanity thing - you look absolutely fantastic, really toned and skin is much smoother, well done !!!!
  • TendaiMa
    TendaiMa Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Well done, truly inspiring!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!