2nd 5k in the books!

Options
I am so proud of my family! We (hubby and 3 kids (7, 4, 4) and they did not complain once! We did the Colorado Rockies Homerun for the homeless in downtown Denver. After the party was over my 4 yr old said. Okay... let get going, I want to go to my soccer game! He is still going. I love my family!
Scale is going to be up this week but thats okay.. this is way better than the scale moving!

Replies

• oliveoil7979
    oliveoil7979 Posts: 112
    Options
    Awesome! I just finished my second 5k as well on Friday. Isn't it a great feeling?
    You are amazing :flowerforyou:
  • la4et
    la4et Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You are sure setting that example for the kids, and it's working. Keep it up
  • TeriB19
    TeriB19 Posts: 33
    Options
    That's fantastic!! You should definitely be proud of them but they should also be proud of you for setting such a great example! We are also a running family. We've completed several 5K's with our girls, ages 12 and 10, and last weekend we volunteered at a race that benefitted the Audobon Society. It was good for my girls to see how much goes into putting a race together and how many people it takes to make everything run smoothly.

Great job, hope you guys keep it up!!
  • becky444
    becky444 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Thanks!

We are going to do another one in a few weeks.