• _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    2zew5za.jpg

I got this.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    OMG I just googled Civet. You guys are disgusting! You should be ashamed of yourselves. :grumble:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    OMG I just googled Civet. You guys are disgusting! You should be ashamed of yourselves. :grumble:

I haven't google it, but based on the discussion above, I assume they're talking about turkey...male turkeys, specifically. What's wrong with eating turkey? They're delicious!
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    OMG I just googled civet. I ATE THAT??????!!!!!!!!!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    OMG. Not turkey.

No.

No no no.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!1!1!eleven!!1
  • LovesStrays
    Options
    This sounds great but I don't think the grocery store carries civet. Where can I get some?

Perhaps your neighbor has some you could use? Whenever I don't have a particular ingredient, I just ask my neighbor. But this time, I have no idea what civet is. Hopefully your neighbor does.

I agree. Sometimes our neighbors are willing to help out. But my mom lives in a very rural area, and we have no problem hunting across the street from her house. Besides, Toms are in season right now, and they're absolutely everywhere. I was driving down the interstate a few days ago and saw 3 or 4 beside the road.

That's awful, I'm going to report you :explode:
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    This sounds great but I don't think the grocery store carries civet. Where can I get some?

Perhaps your neighbor has some you could use? Whenever I don't have a particular ingredient, I just ask my neighbor. But this time, I have no idea what civet is. Hopefully your neighbor does.

I agree. Sometimes our neighbors are willing to help out. But my mom lives in a very rural area, and we have no problem hunting across the street from her house. Besides, Toms are in season right now, and they're absolutely everywhere. I was driving down the interstate a few days ago and saw 3 or 4 beside the road.

That's awful, I'm going to report you :explode:

Report for hunting without a license?