any 30 day shredders

Options
i just started level 1 today. I defintely have to build up to it. I did do a few minuets. one of my goals is to step up the work outs to get away from being lightly active/ sedentary. would love to talk to 30 day shredders.

Replies

• XtyAnn17
    XtyAnn17 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Search for 30 day shred april 2913 group!
  • XtyAnn17
    XtyAnn17 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Or the year 2013 might be helpful too haha
  • woodwardtm
    woodwardtm Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    A bunch of us just finished doing it in March. It is a good program and you will see your stamina improve greatly throughout Level 1 if you put in the work! Good Luck!
  • rahlpn
    rahlpn Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I'm on level 3 day 5 so I'm almost done! It is not easy, but it's a great workout and has given me some great results. I sweat buckets, I'm out of breath. I did it last year but did 30 whole days of level one, lol, I lost about 5 lbs. This time I did 10 days of level one then 2 (took one "rest" day a week where I did something else like walking, biking, dancing) and I'm halfway done with level 3. Each level presents new challenges and the modified moves have gotten me through a lot. Don't give up! Push yourself, that's the only way you will get it done. If you feel out of breath during cardio, march in place for no more than 5 seconds and get back into it, keep going. If you can't make i all the way through a move try the modified version and if you can't do that then rest for a few beats and KEEP GOING! Good luck!
    So far I've lost 8 lbs, hoping for a couple more in the next few days. I weigh 210 lbs, so if I can do it, anyone can.
  • SemperAnticus1643
    SemperAnticus1643 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Starting today and going through april! :)
  • FaithRunner29
    FaithRunner29 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I started today as well. It was a great workout that totally kicked my butt!
  • shellyb17
    shellyb17 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm on Level 3, today will be my 3rd day. :)
  • breezylou2
    breezylou2 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I started level 2 today and cursed Jillian out the whole time, but I did it. I weigh 245ish and I can do it, so you can do it too! I know you can!
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I did 6 minuets my first day. will try again tomorrow. theres not saying I can keep doing level 1 till I get used to it then move to level 2 right? for me to do 6 minuets never doing it before is pretty good for a first timer
  • mrs_mab
    mrs_mab Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Started this morning! Level one is a fun little workout! :tongue:

Looking forward to seeing some changes in the gawdawful measurements I took last night! :frown:
  • BlueEyedTXmom
    BlueEyedTXmom Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    My hubby and I are starting tonight. I'm hoping to make it through the whole thing this time!
  • sarahlou8891
    sarahlou8891 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have just ordered myself the 30 day shred after seeing some of the amazing results people have had on here. Hope I can stick it out, I'm really quite unfit so I think it will be incredibly hard work.
  • BlakeKellyD
    BlakeKellyD Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I just finished my first time doing it.! Wow, it kicks your *kitten*, but I feel I could run a marathon right now!!!! Haha. Would love to add some new friends to go through our 30DS journey together! Feel free to friend me & message me! :-)
  • BlakeKellyD
    BlakeKellyD Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I have just ordered myself the 30 day shred after seeing some of the amazing results people have had on here. Hope I can stick it out, I'm really quite unfit so I think it will be incredibly hard work.

Someone else sent me this link...if you want to do the 30DS, starting today & wait for it to come in, you can watch it here on youtube for free! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KR7BK7jpu3M
  • Denise1224
    Denise1224 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 2!! I'm super sore but I made it through the whole thing start to finish! :smile:
  • atb0821
    atb0821 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I've completed it and learned to love it over time :) You'll be amazed how fast you progress with it.
    I'm doing month 2 of Insanity these days and oooooh how I miss Jillian so bad right now.
  • bparr
    bparr Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I did 6 minuets my first day. will try again tomorrow. theres not saying I can keep doing level 1 till I get used to it then move to level 2 right? for me to do 6 minuets never doing it before is pretty good for a first timer
    :heart: Luv 30DS.
    The concept is to do Level 1 for 10 days, Level 2 for 10 days, Level 3 for 10 days. Even if the days aren't consecutive, you still do each level 10 time before moving on.
    Your strenght & endurance will increase-- Participate in the entire work-out for that day, but rest during the work-out as you need to-- but PUSH YOURSELF. It gets better.
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I just ordered the dvd, I don't have a mat or weights though so I hope it will still work for me
  • fitznewme2013
    Options
    I am currently on level 3 day 5! stick with it.. When i first started day 1 i couldnt even do 1 girly push up without falling on my face! now i can do regular pushups! Dont give up!!! I plan on redoing it but adding heavier weights and not doing any of the modified versions! good luck!!!
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    thanks I will try to do the whole time tommorrow on the work out. just keep trying with it.