Not such a great weekend....but no to much damage

Options
So I didn't track my calories this weekend. I went to a wedding last night and I actually didn't eat to terrible. Didn't gain any weight, which I was surprised about. I went on the road today and was totally unprepared, I ate McDonalds breakfast burritos for breakfast which I thought I would never do again. I didn't do great this weekend, but didn't do to much damage. It's the end of the night and I just got on the scale and it only shows a pound lost. Back on track tomorrow.

Replies

• marquesj
    marquesj Posts: 47
    Options
    Hey Girl.. My weekend was the same way.. I didn't track and didn't eat that good either. I had a bfast wrap this morning too and felt like I will never do that again either..I also went to Buffulo Wild wings at like midnight last night and just ate whatever I wanted. I also had a regular soda today for the first time in 2 weeks.. I think I gained back everything I lost last week..Just by making bad choices over the weekend. Tommorrow is a new day and I will punish myself in the gym tommorrow... New Day tommorrow to make the right choices.
  • hig17
    hig17 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I too feel the same way, starting with Mcdonalds for breakfast ugh! Haven't eaten fast food since I started and I was disappointed in myself :( I did eat a sausage egg and cheese Mcmuffin (better than the normal biscuit I would have eaten before!)

Even though I cheated I tracked my calories so I could see the damage I had done...hopefully weigh in tomorrow morning won't be bad :(

Good luck to you! and we shall get back on track this week!!! :)
  • auttyfrmca
    auttyfrmca Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I ate 2 pieces of birthday cake today. I planned for 1 but had two! To compensate I didn't eat any burger or hot dog, just fruit. Did bad friday night...first time I had chocolate all week and boy was it perfect with my wine! I was at a passion party with choc covered pretzels and choc covered bananas! I had my fill of sugar this weekend!
  • brightlightkatie
    Options
    I tracked my calories, but went over. I know how you feel !!!! We can make a fresh start today ? :-)
  • SayRah
    SayRah Posts: 104
    Options
    Yuuppppp awful weekend for me too ): I had finals this past week and basically I've been stressing out soooo much. I ate McDonalds for the first time in like ten years!! My stomach hurt so much.
    But, whatever, y'know? If you fall off the bandwagon, just jump right back on again.