Bad Horse and Dr. Horrible have rejected my application...

Options
minizebu
minizebu Posts: 2,716 Member
to the Evil League of Evil.

What's more, my diabolical plan to miniaturize the world's cattle population, while initially successful, has gone terribly wrong. Now it is I who is shrinking!

To top it off, some of the desperados I count among my cursed cadre of compadres have ceased apprising me of their evil doings.

I need new partners in crime. Will you join me in my crooked doings? Or does nobody want to be Moist?

Eagerly yours,
Minizebu

Replies

• kimberliiw
    kimberliiw Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I think Dr. Horrible has been using his shrinking rays on you.... oh wait that was your hard work!

Sorry about your rejection by the league of evil fellows. Maybe you need to network more.
  • minizebu
    Options
    Network, you say? Is that what supervillains must do to attract attention around here? I thought that MFP stood for "My Flagitious Partner". No? Am I in the wrong place?

Alas, will no one assist me in my nefarious plan to diminish the world's red meat consumption via my fiendish bovine shrink ray?

Yes, I admit that my inadvertent self-shrinking is a somewhat irritating side effect. However, I have found that my symptoms are alleviated if I lay in bed motionless eating bonbons.

Will no one join me? I have bonbons to share.
  • EHisCDN
    EHisCDN Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    You had me at the Dr. Horrible reference! Love NPH (and Nathan Fillion!)
  • JackiLean
    JackiLean Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Why do you share your bonbons of evil with us!? And turn that shrink ray of horror upon me and I will be your calamitous Sancho Panza for life. That and I adore your damn tiny buffalo creatures.
  • minizebu
    Options
    I am told that BUMP is MFP supervillain code for Boost Unique Miscreant Plots. Therefore, BUMP, I say, BUMP! Please hurry, as my supply of bonbons is beginning to dwindle.

Your associate in iniquity,
    Minizebu
  • minizebu
    Options
    BUMP!

My bonbon treatment is working exceedingly well. However, it is distracting me from my true course: to rule the world with my herd of tiny bovid mammals.

I need corrupt cohorts to lend a helping hand in my misdeeds! We can take turns using the shrink ray. Yes, yes, I realize that you may experience unintentional shrinkage as a result, but, "a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do", right?
  • minizebu
    Options
    Is there an evil supervillain shameless enough to bump a one year old post in a heinous attempt to recruit more henchmen?

Why, yes. Yes, there is.

Bwahahahaha!
  • laurenhelenb140
    Options
    Oh nooo! Now I have the Bad Horse song stuck in my head! Make the Bad Horse gleeful, or he'll make you his mare...
  • minizebu
    Options
    Is there an evil supervillain shameless enough to bump a one year old post twice in the same day in a heinous attempt to recruit more henchmen?

Why, yes. Yes, there is.

Bwahahahaha!
  • Satiable
    Satiable Posts: 121
    Options
    As an aspiring henchman, I've auditioned many -- OK, three -- supervillains who wish me to do their diabolical bidding. Precisely what will you require of your minions? I have some experience as "cannon fodder" and "bumbling, inept lab assistant". Should I also prepare for side-effects from being an experimental subject?

(If you are that rare breed of evil scientist who takes requests for said side-effects, I'd like tentacles on my head instead of hair. Hair is just so useless, and the tentacles would surely help me to herd your… ahem, herd… of ruminant runts.)

Well! Look at my wrist, I've gotta go, but if you need anything dampened or made soggy… go call Moist. I only do lab work.
  • minizebu
    Options
    Is there an evil supervillain shameless enough to bump a two year old post in a heinous attempt to recruit more henchmen?

Why, yes. Yes, there is.

Again, I say, "Bwahahahaha!"
  • minizebu
    Options
    For sale, cheap: Shrink Ray. Works best when utilized by multiple partners in crime.
  • TMcChamp
    TMcChamp Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    nice brahman