30 minute intense workout

Options
Hey guys. Sometimes for my lunch break I hit the gym for about 30 minutes. I got bored with my routine and i'm looking for a killer routine. I dont want just a pure cardio workout but super high intensity workout. If you guys have any ideas........please let me know

Replies

• akp4Him
    akp4Him Posts: 227
    Options
    bump to read later!
  • lhgalant
    lhgalant Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    this is a routine I like to do in between my 2 cardio sessions. it's called "sweat on all fours"

plank jacks
    plank
    mountain climbers
    2-point bridge
    surfers
    plank up & downs
    rotational push-ups
    side plank
    squat thrusts
    pulse side plank

complete each move for 30 seconds; no rest between moves. rest for 30 secs after last move, then repeat the entire circuit

if you aren't sure about some of the moves, you can generally search on youtube for a short video on how to complete each move.
  • rabblerabble
    rabblerabble Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    My workout varies from day to day. On Saturday I do a circuit weightlifting workout where I bounce around about 6 different muscle groups doing about 15 moderate weight reps on each only pausing long enough between sets to change body position and/or dumbbells. One cycle takes about 6 minutes and by the time I complete the last set, the blood is starting to pump quite nicely.

Go through about 3 cycles like this and leave the gym feeling invigorated and healthy.
  • ARDuBaie
    ARDuBaie Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Go to Scoobysworkshop.com. Under the women's lifting section you will find a really nice workout using bands that will rev you up and tone you up.

Have fun!
  • wffolkes
    wffolkes Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Snap I go in my lunch break and a killer workout is the spartan epic workout!

The app is called Spartacus epic work out!

It has varying levels so u can start slow an push yourself
  • jc1961AA
    jc1961AA Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    http://hasfit.com/workouts/home/advanced-high-intensity/hiit-training/

That's one I have started doing and it's bloody hard, could not finish in 15mins, this morning I did it in 18mins, I know you have asked for 30mins, but that's a good starts. Maybe some cardio on the treadmill or elliptical to finish
    JC
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Crunch Total Resculpt is a pretty good one with Kendall Hogan, its a 45 min workout but you would get most of it in during a lunch break. I would suggest any of the Jari Love videos are excellent I love those and those ones will really work ya out but most of hers are around 65-81 minutes long and depending on what kinda time you have during then. But the Total Resculpt one is pretty good one. Or if you wanna have a AB day the Billy Blanks Ab Bootcamp one is 35 minutes and that one is really excellent.
  • lizzzylou
    lizzzylou Posts: 325
    Options
    bump for later read
  • MartialPanda
    MartialPanda Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    this is a routine I like to do in between my 2 cardio sessions. it's called "sweat on all fours"

plank jacks
    plank
    mountain climbers
    2-point bridge
    surfers
    plank up & downs
    rotational push-ups
    side plank
    squat thrusts
    pulse side plank

complete each move for 30 seconds; no rest between moves. rest for 30 secs after last move, then repeat the entire circuit

if you aren't sure about some of the moves, you can generally search on youtube for a short video on how to complete each move.

That sounds awesome. I might just do this one today. I would love to have a whole bunch of workouts so if anyone has anymore please post them!
  • mdcoug
    mdcoug Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Try http://www.benderfitness.com/.

She has tons of HIIT workouts that are normally 15 min., if you only do them once. Ideally you would do one workout 2 or 3 times in one sitting.
  • MartialPanda
    MartialPanda Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    These are all really awesome sites. Gives me a lot of variations. I kicked my butt today with hasfit one.
  • ltgarrow
    ltgarrow Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    The Spartan 300 workout is an app on itunes that is pretty kickass. Not sure how it compares to the sparticus. It's only a 20 minute times, but it's a brutal 20 minutes.