I'm new

marqwela
marqwela Posts: 4
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hello my name is Marqwela and i joined 6 days ago. With God's help in this all things are possible. I'm looking forward to meeting others that are walking this walk. I hope to be an encouragement to others and to be encouraged by others. Let's walk this out together. BE BLESSED!!!!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Beach_Chica
    Beach_Chica Posts: 111
    You know what I realized? God does give us the strength to lose weight and stay healthy, but I have figured out that it is up to us to make it happen. Like I tell one of my friends at work, "Becca willing, I will get this weight off." God has already given me the ability and knowledge, but it's just getting to it.
  • ddnbama
    ddnbama Posts: 1
    Hello all, I am Elodie I just joined today. I am not a big person but I have some weight I need to get off of my tummy...With the support of friends and family maybe I can do it. I have 4 children that range from 20-15.....and two grandkids and one on the way. I want to stay in shape to live a long and healthy life for my kids and grandkids...So please pray that I can do this...Thank you
  • abbey1211
    abbey1211 Posts: 1 Member
    Amen Marqwela!! We can do ALL things!! I'm excited to watch you do this and to walk it out with you!! Love you!!!
This discussion has been closed.