2»

Replies

• RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    are better then cats.

I don't like you today. That is all.

We both know that's not true...

You know I love you, but I do not have to like you.... take back your cruel words about cats....
  • tcmay72
    tcmay72 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Dogs or cats, just like people you wont like them all... I have my favorite cat and my favorite dog. Love them both equal. Have 2 dogs 3 cats, Im a pet type of girl however i do tend to choose male gender, that just may be because i know its cheaper to have them nutered:0)
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    are better then cats.

You know I love you, but I do not have to like you.... take back your cruel words about cats....

Keep your cats out of bed when I am there, and I will. But jeez they are so annoying when I am trying to sleep
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I think it's down to the pets personalities. Love both dogs & cats but know some real bratty animals.

Indeed.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    are better then cats.

Keep your cats out of bed when I am there, and I will. But jeez they are so annoying when I am trying to sleep

LMFAO. Deal.
  • christy_frank
    christy_frank Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I love both but only own cats because we travel a lot and we can leave our 2 cats alone for up to a week. Dogs....not so much and then there are the boarding fees. So, I love other people's dogs....