Help me loose the baby weight!

Options
Hello- I just signed up today! I am excited to use this to help me loose my leftover baby weight (about 20 lbs). Any other new mommies out there that are in the same boat? Any good tips for this site or otherwise??

Replies

• cbullock115
    cbullock115 Posts: 110
    Options
    HI!!! I have a daughter who turned one in March but I am still carrying my baby weight from my 8 year old daughter and then some as well. :laugh: This is not an easy road but with MFP it makes is sooooo much easier than being alone! Good luck!!:wink:
  • vicki9792
    vicki9792 Posts: 31
    Options
    Hey Thanks! We just had my daughter's 1st bday this weekend and I was a little sad at how I looked in the pics :(. I am ready to take on this challenge!! Good luck to you too!
  • Keakia
    Keakia Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm definitely here to lose the baby weight. I have 20 lbs too. My baby is 8 mo. I hope to be well on my way to goal when she turns one. MFP helped me lose the baby weight with my first baby, so I'm counting on it working for the second! The support here is wonderful! You (and anyone else) can add me as a friend if you want. All the motivation we can get the better! :)
  • bethanygl23
    bethanygl23 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My daughter just turned 1 in March... i just started actively trying to lose weight. It had been falling off me verrrrrry slowly and i got fed up with it. I really want to get in shape and lose the extra few pounds i have on me still! i would like to lose 7-10 pounds
  • ssmom
    ssmom Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I am also trying to get the baby weight off. I refuse to buy new clothes--so here I go!!! With the summer months around the corner I need to get myself together. I just joined today, my neighbor is a member and has lost 12 pounds so far so it's motivating. Good luck!!!