37 pounds so far.

Options
So, I disappeared from myfitnesspal for a while. I got disgusted with myseld when I hit 236 pounds, so I just quit. Well back in december I got really really sick. I found out I had a bad gallbladder. No stones, it just wasn't functioning and was extremely enlarged and gross. Needless to say I had to have surgery. It kinda forced me to have to change the way I eat. I can't eat ANYTHING greasy. As a result I have lost 37 pounds since January. I now weigh 199 :-D Under 200 for the first time in over 5 years. SO increadibly happy and motivated. I decided I had to come back to MFP. I definately don't want to gain anything back. Can't wait to keep losing.

Replies

• SueGremlin
    SueGremlin Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Sorry you got so sick, I am told that is just miserable. But onward! Whatever the reason, great going on your loss!
  • ScratchMj
    ScratchMj Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    That is great! Welcome yourself to wonderland! :)
  • The_Transforming_Journey
    Options
    I'm sorry that you got sick, but am happy to hear that you've lost weight and are under 200 lbs... that's amazing! Keep up the good work! :smile:
  • sheshappynow
    sheshappynow Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I too had to have my gallbladder removed in January and that is why I joined MFP. I've lost 33 pounds since January 7th so heres to getting fit and healthier:) Good job on the weight loss.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!