Question for "Insanity" crowd

Options
Ok so I am in week 2 now, and tomorrow it says pure cardio and cardio abs. Well there's one DVD that is Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs...but then there's another DVD that's just cardio abs. I'm assuming I'm supposed to do the one that is both? And the 2nd one is for month 2?

Replies

• waguchan
    waguchan Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    That's a good question. I am still on week 1, so I can't answer. But I don't see anything on the calendar that just says, "Cardio Abs".. I see Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs on the month 1 calendar. And Max Cardio Conditioning & Cardio Abs in Month 2. And the one called "Cardio Abs" is in the box on the same page as the "Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs", as if it is a continuation of the Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs DVD.
  • johnporcaro
    johnporcaro Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    They're the same workout. One is separate, in case you want to do it at a different time, or play it on a different DVD. It's on the same disc as Max Cardio (and Pure Cardio) to make it more convenient if you do them back to back, since they're supposed to be done on the same day. Make sense?
  • johnporcaro
    johnporcaro Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    They're the same workout. One is separate, in case you want to do it at a different time, or play it on a different DVD. It's on the same disc as Max Cardio (and Pure Cardio) to make it more convenient if you do them back to back, since they're supposed to be done on the same day. Make sense?