WANTED!!!

PALS..........

A must know about me :)

If you are sending a friend request, you should know that I trying to eat healthier, I am not on a diet; I work out to battle my depression, not to be skinny; and most importantly I am doing this for myself; not to please anyone else.

Furthermore ♥♥

I am friendly and very giving; bubbly and mostly silly; and I love being amused and amazed mostly by self. I treat everyone the way I want to be treated--with respect and with tons of love. Born in Falmouth, MA...raised in Sabana Grande, PR!!! "100% boricua sangre" runs thru my vains *wink*. Married for 19 yrs and have two beautiful, intelligent, but pain in the a*s teenagers (ages 18 & 16) who I would give the world for!!!

Why I Want To Get In Shape

It isn't as much as to get in shape as to is having a healthy lifestyle. I am on a journey to find my center. I already know I am a complete person, GOD doesn't create halves or incompletes - now is just a matter of finding that MENTAL, EMOTIONAL and PHYSICAL health I need to be able to live as the complete person I am. I seek and long for living life to its fullest without holding back and no regrets...

If any or all of this sounds good to you, lets be friends - I promise to give encouragement, motivate, and hopefully inspire along the way... I only ask the same in return... also, we all have bad days, that doesn't determine our week, it doesn't fully mess our progress... it simply means that we start anew and commit to trying a lil harder. - we can do this :)

Always_Smiling_Chachita

Replies

• gc_tweety
    gc_tweety Posts: 205 Member
    I can totally vouch for her being amusing and amazing! :wink:
  • a_mandolin_
    a_mandolin_ Posts: 336 Member
    Hey there, I have added you, we have similar goals. Just trying to eat healthier and one of the biggest reasons I like to exercise is because it really helps with a mood boost and depression :)
  • I can totally vouch for her being amusing and amazing! :wink:

Love you girl :)
  • mfrey2012
    mfrey2012 Posts: 52 Member
    Hey There!! Feel free to add me too!! :)
  • AndrewXB9
    AndrewXB9 Posts: 114
    You seem nice and cheery :) I've been on here a while now and if you like, send me a friend request :)
  • gc_tweety
    gc_tweety Posts: 205 Member

Love you girl :)

mwah!
  • cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member
    Feel free to add me xxx
  • stevenbatl
    stevenbatl Posts: 23 Member
    Hey! I, too, am trying to change my eating habits. I want a full lifestyle change and instead of telling everyone that I'm "eating healthier" for it to just be called normal. :) I have found that I've gone off course too many times when I give my life change a label. I guess that's because I subconsciously allow myself to believe it's temporary.

Ok. Reset. Started rambling..haha! Feel free to add me. I have everything open including my diet. It's all visible: the good, the bad, and the beer!
  • Matt_C_195
    Matt_C_195 Posts: 72 Member
    SImilar situation for me, married with teens, working out and eating healthy to be in shape and feel good,

However, I have a cupcake on my desk I'm about to eat with some coffee. If you won't judge me for that then feel free to add !
  • Wen37
    Wen37 Posts: 218 Member
    Me too!! Also very encouraging and an inspiration.

[/quote]
  • oudixon
    oudixon Posts: 389 Member
    Feel free to add me.

I am on here to diet first, but more importanly find a healthy style and find other friends who are going through a similar situation. I beleve by the end of the goal(hopefully next summer) I will not only be in shape, but enjoying life.
  • wow29
    wow29 Posts: 283 Member
    aw go ahead add me!:wink::drinker:
  • VeeBethTris
    VeeBethTris Posts: 301 Member
    SImilar situation for me, married with teens, working out and eating healthy to be in shape and feel good,

However, I have a cupcake on my desk I'm about to eat with some coffee. If you won't judge me for that then feel free to add !

I had jellybeans on my desk that I ate, so I came on here to log, saw this post, and am now commenting on this thread and not logging. OR working. MFP is addictive.
  • kborton1122
    kborton1122 Posts: 914 Member
    You sound fun! I am married 19 years, but separated, with a daughter who turns 17 tomorrow.

This has been quite a journey and life changing experience for me. I'm 40 and it's time to finally live my life, and be healthy and happy doing it.

Feel free to add me! :drinker:
  • abrodniak
    abrodniak Posts: 47 Member
    You can add me if you like. :smile: