365 days and counting...

Options

Replies

• KimberlyDCZ
    KimberlyDCZ Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    very inspirational story! TWO THUMBS UP!
  • mjay26
    mjay26 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Well done!! What a fantastic story, thank you for sharing! :)
  • kyunda
    kyunda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Yea Mel! Congratulations i am so proud of you!
  • usera1365
    usera1365 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! this Post is AMAZING!!!!!

Great Job Ms Lady
  • grdnr03
    grdnr03 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! its always warming when family is supportive, you have done a wonderful thing for yourself and you look lovely!!!
  • ScratchMj
    ScratchMj Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Such a great success and great inspiration!
  • amandammmq
    amandammmq Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Big applause for all of the hard, HARD work that you have done!

Your post is a great reminder that consistency and hard work are important, as well as continuously challenging yourself.

You have done an amazing job. Not only do you look fabulous, but you are enjoying increased energy so that you can have more fun with your family - what a great reward!
  • fancyladyJeri
    fancyladyJeri Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Congratulation. Very inspiring.
  • zeppelinkd
    zeppelinkd Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Very inspirational! Best of luck to you and your family.
  • cowgirlslikeus86
    cowgirlslikeus86 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • newme2105
    newme2105 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a great positive transformation. You look great and are such a role model for your family, way to go!!

What he said! Seriously you've done amazing!
  • meglynne1987
    meglynne1987 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    You rock, girl!
  • grammysboy
    grammysboy Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You have done a great job. You're a living example of why I keep "preaching" it didn't take six weeks to get to this point, what makes you think you can take it off in a month? There's nothing better than to see a happy family!
  • chera79
    chera79 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! What an inspiration! Thanks so much for sharing your story! And your girls are absolutely beautiful (just like their momma). :)
  • NHoughton13
    NHoughton13 Posts: 303
    Options
    I needed this today after the mess I made of Easter. Thanks for the inspiration!! You are an amazing woman!
  • NJFoxy
    NJFoxy Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I ABSOLUTELY Love LOVE LOVE your story!! It appears we've had the same journey in weight. You weight now is my goal weight and your weight before (167 - 175) is where I am currently. So good to see that you have done such a remarkable job. It only inspires me to continue to push and push harder to reach my goal.

Congrats hun!!! You are truly inspirational!!!
  • tiawna
    tiawna Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing! Your story & your pics really inspire me not to give up and to be patient....
  • JanieElise
    JanieElise Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    We are new pals but I had to let you know how proud I am of you. You have inspired me in so many ways. I'm so excited about continuing this journey with you!!! Happy Anniversary!!!
  • amberm912
    amberm912 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Such an AMAZINGGGG story! Youre truly an inspiration! Congrats on all the hard work paid off :-)

14119689.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Dre8604
    Dre8604 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I enjoyed reading your story... thanks for the post, it's very inspiring. :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!