I'm no longer obese!

Options
FUELERDUDE
FUELERDUDE Posts: 150 Member
When I weighed in last week, I decided to look up what my bmi was, and it was 30.0. I thought to myself, wouldn't it be awesome to loose just that 1 more pound to be in the overweight category once again. I just realized I am in the overweight category again :). It's been quite some time since I've been here and it puts a smile on my face knowing I've put the work in to be in this club once again. As much as I enjoy this club, I am continuing my work to the Normal BMI range. Here's to another milestone achieved!

Replies

• quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    HELL YEAH! Congrats - that's a whole lot of work you did to get here today! And sometimes knowing that we've taken that huge leap towards our health is enough to keep us going to next goal.

You should be proud. You did good!
  • amjo2693
    amjo2693 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    That is a very awesome accomplishment!
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    I am five pounds away from being "overweight" so I know how you feel. Thanks for sharing your accomplishment with us. It keeps people like me, who are so close, moving towards our goals, too.
  • sweettarra
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • tonybalony01
    tonybalony01 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Isn't that a great feeling? At my last Dr appointment, when she said I was overweight and not obese, I just about did a dance right there in the office. Keep up the great work!! :bigsmile:
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!
  • whiteoutpen
    whiteoutpen Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • nicarey19
    nicarey19 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I too just got to be put in the overweight category! Congrats to you! Yay!!!
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!
  • GSmith0904
    Options
    Yay! Congrats!!!
  • DefyGravity1977
    DefyGravity1977 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! That must feel amazing! I am patiently waiting for that day.
  • jheads
    jheads Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Yay for being overweight!!!:drinker:
  • Trinaw
    Trinaw Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    congrats that is great!!
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I remember that day. It seemed so funny to be thrilled that I was "just overweight"!!
  • amontanye
    amontanye Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Nice! I'm not that far away from the "overweight" level and looking forward to it. Keep going! Before you know it you will have a normal BSI!
  • FUELERDUDE
    FUELERDUDE Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I remember that day. It seemed so funny to be thrilled that I was "just overweight"!!

It does seem kind of strange, in a way........But it's in a way that is saying goodbye to the past and welcoming my future!
  • lveh8lve
    lveh8lve Posts: 162 Member
    Options

It does seem kind of strange, in a way........But it's in a way that is saying goodbye to the past and welcoming my future!

I just hit it 2 weeks ago! Welcome to the club! Its an amazing feeling!! Enjoy it, you deserve it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!