Fitbit

Options
What are your experiences?!

I'm tempted to buy one. I'm a midwife so spend the days at work on my feet (I'm sure not as much as I'd like to believe) so in that respect I think it may be a good tool. I use a hrm for my workouts but would I really need a fitbit?!

What do you reckon if you have one or know of someone who does?! Xx

Replies

• ThatCatholicGirl
    ThatCatholicGirl Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I have a FitBit One and I love it! I find it very motivational and a very useful bit of kit to have!! With that said, FitBit are bringing out a new model, the Flex, soon so I'd be tempted to hang fire for a bit and get that instead! HTH! :smile:
  • Anthyitis
    Anthyitis Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I had a Fitbit Ultra and was mostly happy with it. I had to get a replacement because my original Fitbit started slipping off of my clothes every time I wore it after about a year. The replacement cracked along the upper edge after a few months. After having it for so long, it was also hard for me to remember to take it off my clothes at the end of the day, since I didn't like wearing it for sleeping. I got a Jawbone Up to replace my broken Fitbit and regret it.

I'll be getting a Fitbit Flex when they're released. I really miss having some indication of how I'm progressing towards my goals.