need support

Options
i havent been one here in awhile due to some personal problems but i am ready to getback on track with my weight lose goal and could use some support

Replies

• charliemarie923
    charliemarie923 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    i havent been one here in awhile due to some personal problems but i am ready to getback on track with my weight lose goal and could use some support

HI check out my profile and if you want , add me. I am on here like all the time but only just joined. :)
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Post your age, your height and your goal, I find 'LIKE' friends thave really been a big help to me.
  • Firewife18
    Firewife18 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Post your age, your height and your goal, I find 'LIKE' friends thave really been a big help to me.

im 25 5"1 and 170
  • fitandfun0984
    Options
    Great that you're back! I wish you success! Today is my first day ever. I'm ready :)
  • Firewife18
    Options
    Great that you're back! I wish you success! Today is my first day ever. I'm ready :)

good luck and thanx
  • KerryMorrow
    Options
    Im sure you will do great things! I started the day after xmas and logged I mean everything I put in my mouth plus starting walking on my treadmill 60 minutes a day. To date I have lost 44 lbs!!! One day at a time!
  • Firewife18
    Options
    Im sure you will do great things! I started the day after xmas and logged I mean everything I put in my mouth plus starting walking on my treadmill 60 minutes a day. To date I have lost 44 lbs!!! One day at a time!

im takeing it one day at a time its just with tryin to find a way to workout with 2 young boys isnt easy i never have time to my self through out the day so i dont realy know when to work out
  • charliemarie923
    Options

im takeing it one day at a time its just with tryin to find a way to workout with 2 young boys isnt easy i never have time to my self through out the day so i dont realy know when to work out

chasing around two young boys is a workout!!!
  • Firewife18
    Options
    [/quote]

yea it is but there are times that i just want a workout that i can realy move i want to start walkin but it gets boreing when you walk alone
  • Heevenlee83
    Options
    anyone that needs friends can add me
  • charliemarie923
    Options

yea it is but there are times that i just want a workout that i can realy move i want to start walkin but it gets boreing when you walk alone
    [/quote]

Search google for a walking group near you...or take part in some organised charity walking events like race for life :)