body simulator

Options
has anyone tried this???

www.modelmydiet.com

I tried it at my start weight and now my current weight and it was amazingly bang on as to what I looked like before and what I look like now (less the stretch marks)....

Pretty cool and motivating.

Replies

• passionpersian
    passionpersian Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    This is an awesome site and actually really helpful! I tried it for me and it's VERY motivating!

Thanks for the heads up!
  • jess6741
    jess6741 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    This really didn't work for me. I think once it gets to a certain size it doesn't get any smaller. It looks like a good tool though if you have more to lose.
  • lamilli09
    lamilli09 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    This is a neat tool. I've played around with it for a little bit. It's really neat for people with a significant amount of weight to lose. But when you get down to a certain weight, it stops showing differences altogether.
  • Shawnzgirl78
    Shawnzgirl78 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    This really didn't work for me. I think once it gets to a certain size it doesn't get any smaller. It looks like a good tool though if you have more to lose.

This. But it looks cool for other people.
  • kwatkin
    kwatkin Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    it's not working for me? all i see are fuzzy women silhouette... tried clicking everything on the page lol
  • LisaInUP
    LisaInUP Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    With my body type and the relatively small amout of weight I have to lose, it really wasn't a drastic visual change :indifferent:
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    It gave me a thigh gap at my starting weight of 175. HAHAHAHAHA
    I don't think I have had a thigh gap since I was 11..... :laugh: :laugh:
  • bokodasu
    bokodasu Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Hm, nope. I put in my SW and CW and neither looked anything like what I did then or do now. They're so... smooth. I wish I had been that not-lumpy then and I'm glad I have muscle definition now. I'm definitely smaller than the picture of my current weight.
  • nicola1141
    nicola1141 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I think I have a pretty realistic view of my current body and it is nowhere good as they were making it out to be. I know I said I was "apple" shaped, but that doesn't mean that my legs and arms are skinny even when I'm obese. While my weight is proportionately more on my waist, there is definitely still SOME extra weight on my arms/legs/bum.
  • usflygirl55
    usflygirl55 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Wow, you can see the difference in the models and the slight change of weight, however I don't think it was accurate in placing the weight.
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,771 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's pretty cool. And she really looks like me.
  • kitigonkukoo
    kitigonkukoo Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I think if you take it for what it is- a simulator- it's great. Some perspective into what you can expect in your weight loss journey.

As it cannot predict your trouble spots, cellulite, or muscle definition, it won't be 100% accurate.

You can still use this as a motivator though, to see what loosing the weight can change! :happy: