looking for female friends

Hi ya! Looking for ladies like me who are sick and tired of looking good "for they're age" and are determined to just look HOT! I'm 43, work out 4 times a week, TRY to eat healthy, balance a family, full time job and slamming social life! :bigsmile:

Replies

• ScratchMj
    ScratchMj Posts: 76 Member
    I love the way you think! I need more friends like this too! :D I'll add you.
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    I am 45, 3 children and within last (thank gawd) 20 lbs before reaching goal. I try to exercise daily unless sick and have an open diary. I want to be smokin' lol.

Both are welcome to add me. :bigsmile:
  • Susieout
    Susieout Posts: 102 Member
    I'll go along with that lol!
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    47 and Also want to look better than "For my age and two young kids" !!!! I WILL do this!!!! I Will find my Abs for the First Time in my life.

Feel free to add girls!

Nancy
  • Thanks ladies! The more- the sexier!
  • ktownchik2005
    ktownchik2005 Posts: 34 Member
    I hear ya!! I want to look my age and feel even younger lol.
  • I am 36, have lost 15 pounds already-on my way to about a 50 pounds loss! Anyone is welcome to add me. I am on every day, but I don't normally comment on posts.
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Rawrrr
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    27 have 2 kids I think I look disgusting right now (old pic up) but im trying to get hot .....
  • ryall70
    ryall70 Posts: 519 Member
    OP: I know what you mean!!! Feel free to add me :)
  • Aello11
    Aello11 Posts: 312 Member
    OP--- love your attitude :flowerforyou:
  • shimmygirl411
    shimmygirl411 Posts: 100 Member
    Agreed! I am 41 and feel like I'm starting to look my age.....it finally started catching up with me. :sad:

Well, I'm not havin' it!! :angry:

I dance (belly dancer) 2-3/week and workout usually another 1-2/week. I am determined to remain active and have FUN forever. :tongue:

Always welcome more friends!
  • fitKathleen
    fitKathleen Posts: 1 Member
    I am 44 and re-entering the work force after being home with my three kids for 10 years. I have gained a pound or two every year for the past ten years, and I don't want to continue that trend for the next ten years. I feel young and I want my new colleagues at work to respect me and think of me as young and full of energy and in control!
  • Milfs..(and Gilfs) in the making! Lol
  • blodk66
    blodk66 Posts: 60 Member
    I am 46 and getting close to looking my age :laugh: at least trying. Would love to have more friends in the same boat.
  • rori_74
    rori_74 Posts: 111 Member
    i like your attitude :) friend request sent
  • Thank you ladies! Its not who you are that holds you back... but who you think you're NOT! Lets go!
  • cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member
    Awesome Hun xx
  • Absonthebrain
    Absonthebrain Posts: 587 Member
    Feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • Agreed. Ladies feel free to add me!