Plus Size Barbies - Week 6

Options
We are up to week 6...however this will be like our first week of a real challenge! Hope you girls are ready!!!

Challenge: Burn 3500 calories this week through exercise. That's 500 calories a day and equals 1 pound of FAT!!! ***CHALLENGE SENT IN BY SVEY9480***

Weigh In:
Starting Weight: (your PSB starting weight)
Week 1: goal- (what your week 1 goal was) Actual- (what you actual weigh)
Week 2: (what your week 2 goal was) Actual- (what you actual weigh)
Week 3: (what your week 3 goal was) Actual- (what you actual weigh)
Week 4: (what your week 4 goal was) Actual- (what you actual weigh)
# lbs LOST: (what you have lost with PSB)
# lbs TO GO: (what you still need to lose to hit your ulimate goal)
Week 5: goal- (what you wanna weigh at the end of week 5)

I'm glad that we are finally getting some real challenges in...thanks girls for requesting more work...we gotta bust our butts...WE ARE WORTH IT!!!

Replies

• tinabosquez
    tinabosquez Posts: 107
    Options
    OMG this one is a CHALLENGE! Oh sister, a very good one to get us back on track! I am about to walk my one mile today. :frown:
  • NewMe80xoxo
    NewMe80xoxo Posts: 172
    Options
    Weigh In:
    Starting Weight: 199.8
    Week 1: goal- 199 Actual- 198.8
    Week 2: goal- 198 Actual- 200
    Week 3: goal- 198 Actual- 201.6
    Week 4: goal- 200 Actual- 199.6
    Week 5: goal- 199 Actual- 200
    # lbs LOST: I keep going up and down GGRRRRRR!!!!
    # lbs TO GO: 70 lbs
    Week 6: goal- 199

Sorry girls that this weeks thread is posted late. I wish everyone good luck. I think this is just what I need to get me fully on track. I'm so sick of failing!!!
  • NewMe80xoxo
    NewMe80xoxo Posts: 172
    Options
    OMG this one is a CHALLENGE! Oh sister, a very good one to get us back on track! I am about to walk my one mile today. :frown:

I know I picked this one out of the coupld that she sent me because I felt it was just what we needed to wake up and say hey I can do this and I will do this becauce I'm worth it!!! We are gonna rock this girl!
  • tinabosquez
    Options
    Good luck this week girls~ :happy:

Weigh In:
    Starting weight - 297.5
    Week 1: goal - 295.5 Actutal - 295.2
    Week 2: goal - 294.5 - Actual 294.2
    Week 3: goal - 290.5 - Actual 294
    Week 4: goal - 292 - Actual 300
    Week 5: goal - 298.5 - Actual 298 (thank you Jesus!)
    # lbs lost :
    # lbs to go: 98.5
    Week 6: goal - 295 - (bumping it up since our challenge is so good~)
  • meljones
    meljones Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Awesome challenge!! Good luck everyone!

Weigh In: 239
    PSB Starting Weight - 243
    Week 1 - goal: 240 actual: 241
    Week 2 - goal: 239, actual: 241
    Week 3- missed
    Week 4- actual 242
    Week 5- goal 239, actual 239
    Week 6- goal 238
  • momieof2
    momieof2 Posts: 98
    Options
    Weigh In: 05/03/2010
    Starting Weight (PSB Starting Weight) - 305
    Week 1 - Missed
    Week 2 - GOAL: 305 - ACTUAL: 301 (4 lbs lost)
    Week 3 - GOAL: 299 - ACTUAL: 300 (1 lb lost)
    Week 4 - GOAL: 298 - ACTUAL: 294 (:wink: ) (6 lbs lost)
    Week 5 – GOAL: 292 - ACTUAL: 293 (1 lb lost)
    # lbs LOST: 12
    # lbs TO GO: 93 lbs to go
    Week 6- GOAL: 291

Love the Challenge this week! :flowerforyou: Just getting over TOM and excited not to be blotted and crave everything not good for you (tastes good)!

Wish everyone a fabulous week and for everyone to lose lots of pounds :smile: :smile:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Weigh In: 216
    Starting Weight: 226
    Week 1: goal - 224 Actual - 224
    Week 2: goal - 222 - Actual 222
    Week 3: goal - 220 Actual - 219.5
    Week 4: goal - 217 Actual 217
    Week 5: goal – 215 Actual 216
    # lbs LOST: 10
    # lbs TO GO: 76 lbs to go
    Week 6: goal- 214
  • tinabosquez
    Options
    Hey girs, I need your help! This weeks challenge is awesome, but I need some ideas for things I can do at home and burn that many calories. I will walk my 1.2 miles everyday, but that only gives me like 187 calories burned. Which means, I still have a whole lot to do in order to meet the 500 a day. Does anyone have any idea how many calories you actually burn on the 30 day shred? I can always start trying to do that once again, if I burn a bunch of calories doing it. I can't ride my bike for 2 weeks, cuz the hubby is working, and I don't have a trailer for Arianna. HELP girlies!
  • momieof2
    Options
    Hey girs, I need your help! This weeks challenge is awesome, but I need some ideas for things I can do at home and burn that many calories. I will walk my 1.2 miles everyday, but that only gives me like 187 calories burned. Which means, I still have a whole lot to do in order to meet the 500 a day. Does anyone have any idea how many calories you actually burn on the 30 day shred? I can always start trying to do that once again, if I burn a bunch of calories doing it. I can't ride my bike for 2 weeks, cuz the hubby is working, and I don't have a trailer for Arianna. HELP girlies!

Can you carry weights with you on your walk?? I know that will increase the # of calories you burn. Otherwise I don't know if you have the FIT TV channel. I record the workouts on there.

You can also try http://helpyourselfin5.msn.com/ With Bob Harper from the Biggest Loser, I love this site. :heart: They have tons of workouts for everyone, even kids. :happy: - He gives really good ideas and workouts.
  • tinabosquez
    Options
    thank you so much momieof2~
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I've been losing weight for about 7 months but have really stalled the last 4-6 weeks. Can I join your group? I could really use the extra motivation!
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Yay this is going to be an easy challenge for me! That is my goal every week to burn 3500 calories.

PSB Starting Weight: 203.2

W1 Goal: 201.2 Actual- 202.6 Lost 0.6
    W2 Goal: 200.6 Actual- Didnt weight myself so taking todays higher weight 205
    W3 Goal 203 Actual - 201.8
    W4 Goal: 199.8 Actual - 200.8
    W5 Goal 199.8 Actual - 204.2 (todays weight)
    W6 Goal: 203.2

Im going to start only putting one pound a week since I can't hit the 2lbs. Had such a bad week last week! I didnt workout, drink all my water and ate WHATEVER I wanted!
  • Betten
    Betten Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Weigh In: 201.4
    Starting Weight: 212
    Week 1: goal- 210 Actual- 207.6
    Week 2: goal- 205 Actual- 203.4
    Week 3: goal- 201.4 Actual- 201.4
    Week 4: goal - 199.4 Actual - 201.4
    Week 5: goal - 200 Actual - 201.4
    # lbs LOST: 10.6
    # lbs TO GO: 36
    Week 6: goal- let just say 200.0 again.

I haven't lost anything in two weeks but I am ok with it. I have been doing great with C25K and I feel myself getting stronger. I really feel like I have a better grasp on the food thing, and all of my clothes are fitting better. I definitely feel like I am going to loose this week. I think my body just went on a little strike and is now back with the program. I just really wish it would have waited until i hit 199 before it went on strike =). I am not sure I can hit 500 calories a day, but I will go for at least 250 a day!
  • michfitzhome
    michfitzhome Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I am up for the challenge as long as i get better, i have been sick for over a week and not getting better, so if cleaning counts as burning, i have done thousands today!!! it is rainy here in atlanta, and humid. off to get the kiddos they just woke up from nap!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Welcome Blombie.

Tina you can find some zumba classes on youtube that should help or try upping your speed and/or length of your walk. You would be amazed at how many more calories you burn just by doing intervals at a .5 mph faster pace.
  • momieof2
    Options
    Hi ladies! I've been losing weight for about 7 months but have really stalled the last 4-6 weeks. Can I join your group? I could really use the extra motivation!

Welcome :smile:
  • momieof2
    Options
    I am up for the challenge as long as i get better, i have been sick for over a week and not getting better, so if cleaning counts as burning, i have done thousands today!!! it is rainy here in atlanta, and humid. off to get the kiddos they just woke up from nap!

I hope you start to feel better:flowerforyou:
  • momieof2
    Options
    :smile: Challenge: Burn 3500 calories this week through exercise:smile:
    Monday - 694 Calories
    Tuesday -
    Wednesday -
    Thursday -
    Friday -
    Saturday -
    Sunday -
  • Carrie_D
    Carrie_D Posts: 120
    Options

Welcome to the group:flowerforyou:
  • Carrie_D
    Carrie_D Posts: 120
    Options
    3500 this week!!! Wow!!! I better get busy, I'm already behind!