P90 newbie question!

pelelovesme1011
pelelovesme1011 Posts: 33
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
I've tried to find the answer online and through searching these forums, but I had no luck. I just started doing the P90 routine and was wondering if someone could tell me how many days I'm supposed to do the 1-2 circuit before I go to the 3-4 circuit. I don't have any of the schedules and pamphlets that came with the DVDs. Thanks!! :)

Replies

• damaris18
    damaris18 Posts: 1
    When i did P90 i did 45 days of 1-2 and then moved on to 3-4. but also listen to ur body if u feel like its to easy and ur not working ur body then move to the 3-4 :) good luck!
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 22,031 Member
    You can find the schedule for most Beachbody programs in the online SuperGym. You can sign up for a free membership here:
    https://teambeachbody.com/signup/-/signup/free?referringRepId=8062

Then if you go to WOWY SuperGym and add Power 90 (or any other BB program) to your library, you can click Auto-
    Schedule to view the schedule and add it to your calendar if you want.
    The short answer (since I just checked the auto-schedule) is to do 1-2 for the first 30 days. You do Sculpt/Sweat 1-2 on Day 1 and Sweat 1-2 / Ab Ripper 100 on Day 2, and alternate until Day 7, when you rest. On Day 31, you switch to 3-4.

Hope that helps!
This discussion has been closed.