I MADE IT TO THE 100'S !!! 83 LBS DOWN !!!

Options

Replies

• meaningful99
    Options
    Congratulations on your transformation! You look so great!
  • whozurdaddy101
    Options
    Congratulations on the amazing progress!! You have lost about as much as I hope to lose!
  • meggyshae
    meggyshae Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    WOW !!!!! your story really brought tears to my eyes, I too have always been over weight and have just hit my lowest ever after losing 30lbs but seem to have gotten stuck there to the point where i sometimes think am meant to big. BUT.... reading your story has given me new hope that i can go on and keep on with what am doing with time and effort i will make it to my goal. Again congrats you look great and the above poster is right you look great in that dress. thanks for sharing :)

Aw thank you!! And yes you can get there if you CHOOSE to!! Your mind is stronger than your body and you can do this! DON'T give up!!!
  • meggyshae
    meggyshae Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone for your support!! It means a lot!!
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • ChelleBalady
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    You look great. Keep up the good work. It's great that you are learning these skills at such a young age.
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Megan your awesome!!!

Keep digging deep the journey continues on!!!
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    What an excellent attitude and smile you have. Don't lose either.
  • PosyPose
    PosyPose Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Huge congratulations! You've done so well and are a total inspiration!
    This is why I love this board :-)
  • tekwriter
    tekwriter Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    Loved your story, you are an inspiration for me, thank you.
  • todayis4me
    todayis4me Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!
  • nannybubbles
    Options
    You had a lovely smile before, but just look at it now... you were doing it for the camera, but now you just can't help yourself !!!! Well done on all your hard work... worth every drop of sweat... huge congratulations.
  • Zacei
    Zacei Posts: 14
    Options
    You've done so well, you should be so proud of yourself! And you look great. Keep it up!
  • martsiVS
    martsiVS Posts: 8
    Options
    Amazing!! Gongratulation you are truly an inspiration!!! Keep up the good work....
  • charismanoodles
    charismanoodles Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Amazing and killer calves!
  • misifer
    misifer Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an amazing accomplishment! I absolutely love your motivation and determination.
  • katimama
    katimama Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic! Congratulations! Your obviously look thinner but also younger. Love the dress too (where did you get it??)

Thank you for your post and for being such a great inspiration!
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    You've worked hard for this and deserve the best! And I'm sure your daughter will benefit from a healthier mom. I must also say you have a phenomenal aunt who helped more than she can ever know. But, in the end, it was YOU that did this.
  • elemkc
    elemkc Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    ONEderful!!! You look so great. Keep up the hard work, I have a feeling you'll reach your goal before you know it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!