• jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Are we doing selfie ab shots now?
  • Griffin220x
    Griffin220x Posts: 399
    Options

At the moment yes! There's no one around to take one for me:( Although you got me beat on abs for sure whats your bf%? you know?
  • jayche
    Options

At the moment yes! There's no one around to take one for me:( Although you got me beat on abs for sure whats your bf%? you know?
    Nah you got better abs, not sure bout my body fat I'm assuming it's fairly low, maybe around 8-9%.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha this is too funny
  • Heather4nne
    Heather4nne Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I actually just snort-laughed. Thanks for that. You're lucky my soup is still on the stove, otherwise there'd be a mess, and I'd hold you personally responsible.

HAHA I'm glad someone is entertained! You'd have to jump through the screen to get me though :bigsmile:

You say that like you think I couldn't. Underestimating me is a dangerous move :smokin:
  • Griffin220x
    Options
    I actually just snort-laughed. Thanks for that. You're lucky my soup is still on the stove, otherwise there'd be a mess, and I'd hold you personally responsible.

HAHA I'm glad someone is entertained! You'd have to jump through the screen to get me though :bigsmile:

You say that like you think I couldn't. Underestimating me is a dangerous move :smokin:

It's on now :angry:
  • EHisCDN
    EHisCDN Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I thought this was going to be other females in their 20s not a bunch of guys :P
  • Heather4nne
    Heather4nne Posts: 566 Member
    Options

Why is there no smiley for game face paint? :glasses: Pretend the glasses are blue, and paint.
  • jayche
    Options
    I thought this was going to be other females in their 20s not a bunch of guys :P
    Whats wrong with a bunch of a guys?
  • Griffin220x
    Options

Why is there no smiley for game face paint? :glasses: Pretend the glasses are blue, and paint.

:tongue: Come at me bro!! errr umm girl!!!
  • EHisCDN
    EHisCDN Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Nothing, just not what I expected!
  • ami5000psu
    ami5000psu Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    You almost had me. Although since I posted in here anyway I guess that means it worked... Crap.
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    I chuckled when reading this.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    No.
    Fl46Ib8.gif
  • jayche
    Options
    Impressive calisthenic ability you got there, are you also here for the 20 something females?
  • bregalad5
    Options
    Impressive calisthenic ability you got there, are you also here for the 20 something females?

I think he's here for you...

*cowers in a corner*
  • jayche
    Options

*cowers in a corner*
    Naaaaaaaaaaaah
  • Trueray
    Options

Thanks but no not really here for the girls just curious to what the girls might say lol
  • Trueray
    Options

*cowers in a corner*

I don't cower easily so your wrong on that but ay dude does look impressive and I can respect the work he put in to get where he's at.
  • bregalad5
    Options

*cowers in a corner*

I don't cower easily so your wrong on that but ay dude does look impressive and I can respect the work he put in to get where he's at.

I was cowering from you :P

(it's just a saying of mine, and it was all sarcasm :wink: :drinker: )