FASHIONABLE plus size swimwear?!

Hiya ladies (sorry guys this really is just one for the girls ;D)

Is it just me or is it actually impossible to find any fashionable plus size swimwear?!
I'm not just talking a plain swimsuit or regular swimwear in larger sizes - I am actually dying to find something that is actually fashionable, which I can strut my curves around in on the beach this summer.

Forever 21+ is a complete let down so far this year - I can't actually believe the ****e their plus size section is coming out with right now.
18427111-02.jpg
Really. REALLY?!
Asos is yet to add any curve swimwear.
New Look is always crap for swim stuff.

Preferably I would like a two piece, with the bottoms highwaisted. (I'm confident but not THAT confident, haha :D)

These are some examples of what I mean:
2r2qgzk.jpg
apfeop.jpg
(by the way - how FLYYYYYYYY is this model?!)

They are absolutely perfect and beautiful pieces from monifc but unfortunately way out of my price range at $200, plus I live in the UK so with shipping that works out to over £157.

Please, girls, if anyone knows where to get something along these lines PLEASE let me know! :)

Replies

• dkiger85
    dkiger85 Posts: 16 Member
    bump!
  • HOLIDAE is an apparel brand which exclusively offers collection of holiday & Beach wear, swimwear, sarong, kaftans and much more in women’s clothing only at www.holidae.in
    You can order online:smile: