One Year with MFP, 70lbs gone forever! (lots of pics)

Options

Replies

• lilbearzmom
    lilbearzmom Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    How cute are you?!?!? Even at your highest weight! Great job- you're an inspiration!
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    Love the new look! Congrats on your weight loss!
  • seendie
    seendie Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Wow thank you for sharing, you are an inspiration and look amazing..:heart:
  • sinistras
    sinistras Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! I am sure you have touched more people than you even know! Congrats!
  • FallMorning1983
    Options
    You look amazing!!! So inspirational.
  • sabrinalg
    sabrinalg Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Awesome job!
  • harleenarang
    harleenarang Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Amazing work !! You look so pretty and so much younger than your earlier pics !!
    Great job done girl - Keep it going :smile:
  • mkkhoza
    mkkhoza Posts: 79
    Options
    Congratulations...so well done. You are an inspiration to many around you, i'm sure. I love your 5 words too btw. Also, the one headshot with your new hairstyle is breathtakingly beautiful!! I say that as a happily married man and with all due respect :)
  • jaynie678
    jaynie678 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Well done u, you've inspired me to carry on even though ive been watching my calories now for over 2 weeks and have still not lost a 1lb I suppose ive just got to be patient, you look amazing and so healthy x
  • ash8184
    ash8184 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    You look great! Thank you for the inspiration today. Huge congrats and good luck with your losing/maintenance!
  • cajungirltx
    cajungirltx Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Thanks for sharing and inspiring the rest of us :)
  • DDsMrs
    DDsMrs Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I enjoyed reading your story. Congratulations on your weight loss! "Commitment-Discipline-Consistency-Faith-and most of all-Heart!" I'd add one more word to that because you definitely showed it....DETERMINATION!
  • HappyGrape
    HappyGrape Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    looking smashing!
  • CBDoll
    CBDoll Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress!!! You actually look like you lost more than 70 pounds!
  • 1KiwiChick
    1KiwiChick Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Congrats chick you look fab!! and isnt it interesting to watch your smile emerging as you got smaller!! beautiful :flowerforyou:
  • Makenziesnana
    Options
    Wow. You look awesome. I just started this journey this past weekend. My body metrics are very similar to yours. What was your daily calorie intake? Thanks for sharing. It is inspiring and making me want to succeed all the more.
  • ktaylor1188
    ktaylor1188 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look awesome. I just started this journey this past weekend. My body metrics are very similar to yours. What was your daily calorie intake? Thanks for sharing. It is inspiring and making me want to succeed all the more.

i started off around 1900 cals a day on average...that is with always eating at least a bit of my exercise calories back. i am now at 1280 + eating most of my exercise cals. :)
  • sherimacquarrie
    sherimacquarrie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!
  • JanieElise
    JanieElise Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You rock babes! I'm at 188 right now. Do you want to lose more, you look absolutely amazing!! You go girl!!!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Great transformation. You are so beautiful!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!