Tell me about YOUR BodyMedia FIT

Options
Hi everyone!

I just bought a BodyMedia Fit Core & was wondering what everyone's personal experience was with the device. I did also get the Display with it. Is the display useful to have? I wanna know your take on it!

I personally bought it because I'm about to go to boot camp! I joined the United States Marine Corps:) Im super pumped about it and am trying to get into the best shape possible before I leave! I was looking at all the information it tells you and though it would be good to know exactly what workouts are harder and burn more calories. I will be working out with it a lot. Please let me know your opinions about this device!

Alika

Replies

• sphommavanh
    Options
    Saves my iPhone battery hehe. I'm in the same boat with you device wise. and other contract i perform are government @ check in Bluetooth are require to stay in the vehicle. So all well; overall i see

i don't have to poke around or fiddle my phone; just use the display watch as instant feedback ;thanks to it's 6 to a year battery coin life. I'm still a newbie and so is my body-media fitness as it learn and reads me like a book from; cover to cover. heart rate monitor iPhone tracking running/walk iPhone . so basically the iPhone has enough to handle battery load.

Your a workoutaohlic like myself shop ebay for an external battery power bank.
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    If you do a search on here, you will find lots of information. There is also a group.