Work-Out Playlist

Options

Replies

• IamD1
    IamD1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Try some Talking Heads -eg burning down the house, psych killer, once in a lifetime, etc. The music has a great rhythm and beat structure which is great with cardio training - walking, biking, dancing.
  • Gusman14
    Gusman14 Posts: 94
    Options
    RAMMSTEIN!

Enough said!!
  • Gusman14
    Gusman14 Posts: 94
    Options
    Metal. Lots and lots of metal. Boom by P.O.D. is excellent for getting me moving.

I like your thinking but then you already know that...:drinker:
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Get the songza app !!!
  • DopeyDudleyDursley
    Options
    Well if you don't mind occasionally hearing some Spanish, I would suggest Don Omar and Pitbull. Otherwise I would say if you like Pop, there is an artist named Gossip that are quite good and upbeat.
  • timpicks
    timpicks Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I've always liked old school punk music for aerobics. The Ramones, The Clash, The Sex Pistols with some early Elvis Costello, The Jam, X, Buzzcocks, even some Blondie. The songs are short, the tempos are fast, and the energy is infectious. Gets the heart pumpin'!
  • ctpeace
    ctpeace Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Zumba is not actually a style of music, but you could try salsa, merengue and cumbia.
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Pandora is the way to go for me during a workout and normally on the hip-hop and pop or hip-hop and r&b stations. But pandora is wonderful it never gets boring :)
  • LJGettinSexy
    LJGettinSexy Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Hip hop like Drake, Lil Wayne, and T. I. because a lot of their music is upbeat and will hype you up to do anything.
  • TattooedMuffin
    TattooedMuffin Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    my favorite playlist ever!!
    http://8tracks.com/darbyhanson16/hoop-it-out

great site overall to find playlists and make your own
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Metal. Lots and lots of metal. Boom by P.O.D. is excellent for getting me moving.

I like your thinking but then you already know that...:drinker:

Charmer!
  • KatrinaGrey
    KatrinaGrey Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Industrial...(nothing like someone screaming in German to get you pumped)...
  • tilagarza
    tilagarza Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have several playlist set up for each work out with different music that just works with what I'm doing Examples;

Bike playlist - which are mainly fast beat pop music such as- Scream & Shout (Will.i.am) I Cry (Flo Rida) Dance Again (Jenifer Lopez) ect.
    Running - I like music that is fast but also music that has meaning in their lyrics- Little Talks (of Monsters and Men), Lightning Crashes (Live), Proud (Heather Small) , Collide (Leona Lewis) ect
    Elliptical - It's usually spanish - Danza Kuduro (Don Omar) Virtual Diva (Don Omar), Hasta Abajo (Don Omar) ect
    Training - mostly pop but with rap or strong beats - Hall of Fame (the Script) Jump (Rihanna) Turnin Me on (Keri Hilson) Say I (Christina Milian) Give it up to me (Sean Paul)

I hope that helps.
  • cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Most of pink
  • HealthyFocused715
    HealthyFocused715 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    jog.fm is a website where you can type in the minute mile you are running/walking/biking (or what pace your working towards) and it will tell you what songs are at that pace! Might give you some ideas!
  • Sohmern
    Sohmern Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Static X, Slipknot, Disturbed, Mudvayne...take your pick.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    i like classical music, but i am probably the only one here, ha ha
  • gigi_RN2013
    gigi_RN2013 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    my favorite playlist ever!!
    http://8tracks.com/darbyhanson16/hoop-it-out

great site overall to find playlists and make your own

I really like this playlist! Too bad I don't have facebook to add this playlist on my phone :(
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Anything Maroon 5- it always gets me pumped up, LOL.
  • staciedee10
    staciedee10 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Tonight - Enrique Eglesias
    Enter Sandman - Metallica
    Down with the Sickness - Disturbed
    Lil' Wayne - Fireman