I'm a newbie to the boards and need all the help I can get.

Hi All

As the title says I'm a newbie to the boards. I tapped the app on my phone and here I am.

My name is Maureen and I'm 50yrs, and like many of you I've had a weigh problem most of my life. I've decided I needed a changeafter doing slimming world for the last year, which I'm now finding very boring. I have lost 4 stone with them but still have long way to go. Hopefully with myfitness pal and you guys I be motivated to lose another 3 stones by the end of the year.

Any advice you can give me would be most helpful. I'm on holiday to the USA in August so would like to have lost at least 2st by then. Thanks for taking the time to read this post.

Maureen:smile: .

Replies

• rainbowkim
    rainbowkim Posts: 29 Member
    WOW Maureen you have done a fantastic job so far! I turn 50 next year and am going to the UK in June. I am new to this sight as well so Feel free to add me :)
  • Vailara
    Vailara Posts: 2,462 Member
    Congratulations on losing 4 stone! I'm 50 this year and have done Slimming World in the past, but I don't really like it. I find calorie counting works much better for me. I probably can't give you any advice because you have lost weight so successfully already! But feel free to add me. It looks like we started with a similar amount of weight to lose.