It's been 6 months

Options
I've been back on MFP for 6 months now, following nearly a year off. I had gained back every pound and then some. I quit for a good reason- I was nursing my daughter, and she was losing weight. I was not making enough milk for her, partially due to my weight loss efforts (I'd not had a problem w/ my other kids). Then I chose not to start up again when I could have. Finally, I headed back to the gym and back to MFP. In the last 6 months my progress is:
start/present
Weight: 301/255
BMI: 53.3/45.5
% body fat: over 49.3/46.8
Bicep: 17.25/15
Bust: 55/46.75
Waist: 50.25/42.25
Hips: 60/54
Thigh: 32.5/29.5

Due to differnces in workouts, etc. I have lost the weight differently; My legs are smaller now than they had been last time, but my stomach area is still larger than last time. But either way, I'm doing better than I was 6 months ago:) Yay!

Replies

• CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    You did what you hadd'a do for her, and now you're doing what you gotta do for you. Righteous, you rock. :smile:
  • kat1976
    kat1976 Posts: 10
    Options
    Well done you! I always find it hard to make the decision to watch what I eat again. There are so many good excuses! That's the toughest step for me! So good on you that you're back and better than ever!! woo hoo!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Progress is progress! I've noticed I'm losing weight differently than I have in the past also. :happy: Keep it up, lady! You're doing great!
  • PaulaDygert
    PaulaDygert Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    You are really doing amazing!!!
  • faithstephenson
    faithstephenson Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone:) I'm proud of the accomplishment, and looking forward to making more progress in the coming months. Sometimes it's easy to look at how far you have to go, rather than how far you've come.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!