Lets try again

Options
Hi! I'm going to try to start this again and keep with it! I have not lost anything since I originally joined, I just haven't gotten to do anything- no motivation. But now that it's getting warmer and I'm wearing thinner layered clothes I'm really needing to crack down on myself! I'm getting married in September and I found a dress that there are only a few of the style made by a local shop so the size was not what I need but I am determined to get into it without having to alter too much :wink: So here I am again but this time with some motivation. Anyone who wants to help me stay motivated, chat, share ideas and tips or anything- let's be friends!

Replies

• marybethbeech
    marybethbeech Posts: 181
    Options
    I'm getting married in August. I totally understand the pressure. You can do it!
  • laura_yonn
    laura_yonn Posts: 1
    Options
    You are not alone. I started 4 weeks ago and have not kept up with anything. I was supose to track everything I ate for 3 weeks for my doctor and couldn't even get that task done. I can not get motivated and I get lazy. I have no excuse. Going to the doctor to check in today, I know it will be dissappointing. I'm starting again and going to do it right this time. Don't give up!
  • ShannonJohnson
    ShannonJohnson Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    :smile: Yes it's definatly hard to keep motivated! But this time it's kind of now or never for the wedding, so i've got to keep going and it definatly helps being on here with motivation from others and other's ideas and tips