Music Game!!!

Options
EmilysMommy
EmilysMommy Posts: 78 Member
What is your favorite band? If you don't have one, Who is your favorite musician? If you don't have one, What is your favorite song and who is it by? PLEASE be nice, do not make fun of anybody for their personal music choice! Thank You! I will start!

NICKELBACK, I love every song that they have!!!!!

Replies

• funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Imogen Heap. She's the best, best, best, best, best, best, best singer/multi-instrumentalist to ever walk the Earth. I love her with all my heart! Can't wait to go see her on June 4!
  • Samantharose8akaDebbie
    Samantharose8akaDebbie Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I love Static X. Drowning Pool is a close second:)
  • Sebastiansmommy
    Options
    Muse, been a fan since they're first album:heart:
  • LosingLizard
    Options
    Smashing Pumpkins, with Muse as a very, very close second. :happy:
  • Zaggytiddies
    Zaggytiddies Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I don't know about favorite but I really enjoy Ludo. I love how every song is like a musical.
  • lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    New fav is Fireflight, their newest album. LOVE it. Also, love Daughtry and Nickleback and Imogen Heap :bigsmile:
  • jdsouthernbelle
    Options
    Def Leppard as a Band. Kenny Chesney as a artist. I have a variety of taste.
  • jrrtubbs
    jrrtubbs Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Man, this is tough. I guess the winner is probably Elvis Costello, but the Ramones, the Clash, The Beatles, Squeeze, Screeching Weasel, Sloan, and many many more are serious contenders.
  • Anwables
    Anwables Posts: 12
    Options
    oh my .. i love all kinds of music... from country to rap... lol . but my most played artists on my ipod are , Seether, nickelback, Breath carolina, and the used. :) love em all but my fave artist is Eminem.. i love him :):) ... i love hearing new songs by new artists to.
  • Vallandingham
    Vallandingham Posts: 2,177
    Options
    Constantly Evolving -- Just discovered Davy Knowles and Back Door Slam. Great stuff from a new band playing blues.

Old faves are ZZ Top, Eric Clapton, Buddy Guy, Led Zeppelin, Sammy Hagar, Peter Greene, Santana.