I Want to be That Girl

Options
I am tired of being just the funny one or the great friend. I want someone to move past the physical bearer and love every bit of me, as a whole. And by someone I mean a man. I know that they say it is bad to want to lose weight for "others," but that is not what this is about. I have empowered myself to do so many things; become financially independent, travel the world, pursue a career others only dream about. What I have not done is told myself that it is okay to want to be looked at and desired. I want to have that bikini bod. I want to walk into a bar and have every guy's eyeballs jump out of their head. This is the time that I stop making excuses and start doing and STICK TO IT. No more half way there or gaining it back. I am making a commitment to myself and to everyone on here to make a plan and move through it, reorganize my life so that I can live it fully and completely live my dream.

Replies

• kwitherspoon19
    kwitherspoon19 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Wow, did I write this, lol?! You took the thoughts right out of my head! It's a bit comforting to know I'm not the only person who feels this way...
  • CaffeinatedGlitter
    CaffeinatedGlitter Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Pure vanity was my motivator and it's hard when you don't start out "that big" because everyone (but my husband) told me I was fine and didn't look bad. But dammit I wanted to look like a model! Lol now I see that a healthy lifestyle brings more than just being attractive to your life and I'm happy that I will be healthy later on as well as sexy. You can do this and it doesn't matter what or who is your motivation, just let it continue to drive you!
  • shutupandmove257
    Options
    LOVE the attitude!! As you said, you it's best to do something for yourself above anyone else but nothing wrong with wanting to look damn good and turn heads!! I'm a guy but when I started, and still now, this was a motivation of mine. :D I think you're gorgeous but with your positivity, you're going to do amazing things!! Best of luck and don't ever give up! :D