Replies

• andyb000
    andyb000 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    how did everybodys weekend go
  • Latona38
    Latona38 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    SAHM of two kiddos ages 8 and 2. I try to work out 3-5 days per week (Plus the childcare at my gym gives me much needed "me" time) Add me moms!!!
  • tarac98
    tarac98 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Im a SAHM...I have been for 9 years now! Feel free to add me if you like!!! :smile:
  • SassyMom23
    SassyMom23 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    SAHM to 3 kids (9, 8 & 3). Feel free to add me.
  • reachme
    reachme Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    SAHM here. Add me. baby is 10 month old.
  • RyanneRose
    RyanneRose Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom to a 13 month old. I can only work out after she goes to bed (so after 7-8pm). Her naps aren't reliable enough to fit a workout into.
  • texasnic204
    texasnic204 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM right now. Trying to get back on track again. I was doing really well when I was going to a nutritionist, because I had some accountability, but I can't seem to get back on it! Looking for some buddies to share with and to help keep each other motivated. First goal, to LOG EVERYTHING! lol. I do so much better with that.
  • TnDMommy
    TnDMommy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Stay at home mom. Have a 4 year old and a 2.5 year old. Feel free to add me!!!!!
  • sarahnull07
    sarahnull07 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Im a stay at home momma of two, my daughter is 4 my son is 2 and they drive me crazy lol but I love them add me everyone!!
  • andyb000
    Options
    what programs are you all doing?
  • JuneDecMom
    Options
    I'm a SAHM of a 22mo and a 3 mo old. I'm trying to loose a little married weight and LOTS of pregnancy weight lol! I joined a few months ago but was too newly post partum to really do it. I'm ready for this now!

Question for you ladies-anyone know how to factor in breastfeeding on mfp? I've been told not to diet until he's weaned but to be honest my diet is crap and eating healthy and getting exercise will be better for the both of us. I plan on nursing for a year so I'm not willing to wait that long to get healthy. Any of you still nursing?
  • andyb000
    Options
    i would love to share and help you with your goals. nothing but support, motivation, nutrition and workout tips, a team that will give you the accountability and its all free! I do this because i have been there, I know! I couldnt have done this without my coaches or my team. so why not? summer is around the corner. feel free to add me
  • Cherity7852
    Options
    I'm on my second year of being a SAHM of two little girls
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I am a SAHM of two little girls. Feel free to add me! It's always good to have a support system of other Mom's ^_^
  • babynun
    babynun Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Will be a SAHM starting this summer, mom of 3. Will be finding ways to stay active without getting stir-crazy

Feel free to add me :)